Author Topic: Auto immune diseases  (Read 533 times)

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
Auto immune diseases
« on: May 08, 2017, 07:30:04 PM »
I was reading in my science feeds and I came across an article suggesting that they found a cure for diabetes type 1 & 2 in mice. Once they discovered that Diabetes was an auto immune disease they created a virus that would go into the damaged  beta cells, modify the mitochondria DNA so the beta cells would start producing insulin again.

What if auto immune diseases are your immune system attacking damaged cells? (What it is supposed to do.) What if we could inject a virus to repair the damage? (Our immune system has trouble seeing these viruses). If that is the case then we could be healed of our auto immune diseases.

I know that Acetyl-L-creatine can help facilitate the repair of Mitochondria DNA and R-Lipoic Acid can remove the debris from the repair.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, Goldenseal, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

Deb 27

Re: Auto immune diseases
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 05:06:04 PM »
That's why I think supplements are beneficial to us. I can't take NAC b/c it makes me itch but fish oil, CoQ 10 and some other have helped me.  I think viruses are in part, especially EBV, for my AI diseases. Sometimes I think they don't want to heal us b /c that will cut out all the $$ they make on the meds. Big pharma has raised the price of life saving insulins to the point that people can hardly afford it. But it doesn't happen outside the US.
Sjogrens and RA,  Morphea (skin scleroderma), Hashimoto's, 
Nexium, synthroid, HRT, plaquenil,  prozac, Restasis, Maxi-tears supplement, L-glutathionne, CoQ10, alpha lipoic acid, multi vitamin.

Pepita933

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 12:48:27 PM »
That is interesting.  However, I think the best we may get from "curing" the auto immune diseases is stopping the disease.  All the damage these diseases have already done would remain.  So I would think much of the neurological, dental, and gland damage remains, to name a few.

I've heard the virus theory before, Hope if it is, we can win by some of this scientific discovery being applied to autoimmune.
Sjogren's Syndrome, fibromyalgia, achalasia, osteo arthritis, degenerative disc disease, hypo thyroid,(no thyroid),

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 02:21:54 PM »
American health care and big Pharma often leave me sadden and depressed. Treatments that work in other countries are not allowed here because the American Money Association can not get enough profit from it. If every one with a computer could cure themselves, family and others with a simple frequency generator program and a Raspberry Pi. Cost $60. 1700 conditions have been identified as treatable. Many bacteria, viruses, fungus, molds and some worms can be killed with frequencies.

It is my hope that one day this can be applied to nano bacteria.

This does not resolve diabetes and other similar deficiencies. It does not resolve the lost of organs or limbs. Progress is being made with 3D printed scaffolding and stem cells. So there is hope for the future.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, Goldenseal, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism