Author Topic: Hello  (Read 120 times)

cstorts1

Hello
« on: April 13, 2017, 07:33:55 PM »

Hey everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Cori. I'm 24 years young and have had a lot of health issues since I was 17. Diagnosed with Sjogren's in 2012. Just recently started plaquenil in the hopes that it eases all the symptoms. I believe I was a member of this forum before my life started going crazy. Glad to be able to be back on, and look forward to talking with you all again
Journey has been rough with the battle of Primary Sjogren's Syndrome, RA, Raynauds Phenomenon, HTN, NASH Syndrome, Tachycardia, Chronic Low Back Pain. Recently found Lung and Kidney mass- still in process to rule out cancer.

Carolina

• —if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne R.
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 07:35:13 AM »
Welcome back, Cori.

Hugs,  Elaine
Female-75-CVID-pSJS-IC-PN-CAD-Osteoarthritis-COPD-SFN-Act.Purpura-Anemia-Copper Def-Raynaud's-Blepharitis-Meniere's-Hiatal Hernia-IVIG-Gamunex-Medrol-Gabapentin-Atenolol-Pilocarpine-Copper-Cymbalta-Nasonex-Lipitor-Estrogel-B-12-Iron-D-Mannose-NAC-Co-Q10-D3-Omega Fish Oil,

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 07:01:27 PM »
Welcome.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, Goldenseal, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

Scottietottie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2017, 06:25:21 PM »
Hi cstorts1  :)

Welcome to Sjogren's world. Were you told that Plaquenil can take quite a few months to work? Also to wean onto it slowly and to always take it with food. It's definitely helped quite a few of us. Others have side effects. Hope it works for you.

Hope you find the forum helful. It's certainly friendly.

Take care - Scottie  :)
http://sjogrensworld.org/   (our home page)
http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net  (way to chat + nickname and #Sjogrensworld)

Never do tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow!

SunshineDaydream

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2017, 01:06:20 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Cori. I hope plaquenil works well for you.
Sjogren's, lupus and osteopenia
Rx: Evoxac and Restasis 
Vitamins and Supplements: A, B complex, C, D3, E, calcium orotate, magnesium glycinate, D-Mannose, curcumin, fish oil, probiotic

cstorts1

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2017, 04:23:45 PM »
I started plaquenil in the beginning of February. I have been noticing a slight difference in the pain levels and energy over the last few weeks. pain is beginning to be more tolerable and ny ebergy has improved greatly.
Journey has been rough with the battle of Primary Sjogren's Syndrome, RA, Raynauds Phenomenon, HTN, NASH Syndrome, Tachycardia, Chronic Low Back Pain. Recently found Lung and Kidney mass- still in process to rule out cancer.

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2017, 06:57:22 PM »
Welcome and YEAH for some good response to plaquenil. Irish