Author Topic: Hands hurting  (Read 65 times)

Cricket

• My Cancer Journey
Hands hurting
« on: January 09, 2017, 07:46:49 PM »
My right hand is hurting so bad and goes numb on me.  Rhuemy said it is arthritis, yippe!!

I was on internet looking to see what can help this and I came along arthritis gloves, so I went to Amazon and I bought myself a pair.  I got them today and for the last 7 hours my hand is not numb and the pain is a little less.  So I am hoping that the longer I wear this the better my hand will feel.   The gloves come about 3/4 of the way down the fingers so your tips are not covered.

I am hoping to get relief so I can do some coloring and crocheting again.  I am also hoping this might be of some use to any of you to get some relief.  They cost $20 but will be so worth it.

I will update at the end of the week.  If anyone has and suggestions on anything else I could use or do I would be thankful.
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax