Author Topic: One Or More Good Things About Today?  (Read 37589 times)

Head2Toe

Re: One Or More Good Things About Today?
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2015, 08:54:16 PM »
I had a GREAT day!  In fact - TWO great days!  I attended an Information and Privacy conference with 249 other people who are as passionate about information management as I am!  The nerves in my lower body have been screaming their displeasure and my vertigo/balance issues have increased, but not even those little miseries can dampen my spirits.  In my heart I am doing a Happy Dance because I feel so energized from all that nerdy bonding ;D
Female-57; Endometriosis (dx-1977); Cervical Osteoarthritis (dx 2014); Laryngeal Reflux (dx 2015); Seronegative & Negative Lip Biopsy

Katybarstool

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2015, 06:53:10 AM »
Well done Headtotoe!

Glad you are on the mend Susanep.

Here's to another good day.

Kathy

Poppy

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2015, 08:09:40 AM »
After a few bad days I managed to have a walk in the lovely Spring sunshine this morning. It felt so good.

Princess Tusi

• everything is awesome-lego movie
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2015, 01:47:31 AM »
I got to spend all day with hubby, got the rest I needed and even managed some ironing!!!!

I count that as a good day  ;D
PCOS '97, psoriasis, abdominal angina, connective tissue disorder with Sjogren's like symptoms '15. Cetirizine, Plaquenil, Prednisone,Gabapentin, Mycophenolate. AIP since 09/2015

Deb 27

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2015, 09:38:06 AM »
I finally tackled the 6" pile of junk on my desk here at home. Mostly stuff that needed to be shredded. I wonder if office work can cause a flare? LOL..... I keep swearing that every day when I get home, I am going to go through the mail and do something with it. But, I procrastinate-:) Once you do it, you realize that it's not so bad and you wonder why you've put it off for so long. I'll have to remember this feeling.

After a week long of rain and dreary weather, we've had two days of sun in a row. It's a real blessing and I get Good Friday off! Yay!!!!

Good for you Head2toe! Doesn't that feel great????
Sjogrens and RA,  Morphea (skin scleroderma), Hashimoto's, 
Nexium, synthroid, HRT, plaquenil,  Restasis, Maxi-tears supplement, L-glutathionne, CoQ10, folate, trintillex,  multi vitamin. lisinopril.

susanep

• Each Day Is A Miracle !
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2015, 08:01:03 PM »
Got some much needed extra sleep the last two days, and I can now feel that my crud is getting better. That sure makes for a good day. have been doing a bit of extra sewing for fun too.

susanep :)
Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi

Carebear

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2015, 04:05:39 PM »
Today I met some friends for lunch.  What a nice visit we had.  I felt a bit energized afterward and was even able to run some errands.

Oh, and Andy the Pup and I went for a walk too.

What a great day!
Sjogren's syndrome, RA,  Raynaud's phenomenon, Celiac Disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Grave's Disease, Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Osteopenia, Cervical Stenosis

Gabapentin, Methotrexate, Synthroid, Dexilant, Domperidone, Metronidazole, Pennsaid, folic acid.

susanep

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2015, 12:09:35 AM »
I got my hair fixed today(err yesterday) up late again.  :) It was a good day getting my hair fixed.

susanep
Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi

susanep

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2015, 03:18:25 PM »
The sun is shining today, and when I went out on my front porch, I could see my day-lilies up through the ground growing. It's a good day.

Carebear

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2015, 03:52:18 PM »
Yesterday it was very warm and sunny, and our pup was sunbathing on the patio.  Actually he was sitting on my plants, but that's okay.  That was softer. 

Today it is snowing hard so we are getting badly needed moisture.  I didn't want to work in the yard until May anyway.   ;)

Sjogren's syndrome, RA,  Raynaud's phenomenon, Celiac Disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Grave's Disease, Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Osteopenia, Cervical Stenosis

Gabapentin, Methotrexate, Synthroid, Dexilant, Domperidone, Metronidazole, Pennsaid, folic acid.

susanep

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2015, 04:15:58 PM »
Carebear that is so sweet about your little pup. You sound like an animal lover after my own heart.  :)

I have to add another one for today. I just looked outside my living room window, and there was a beautiful redbird sitting on a little bench on my front porch close to my window. Whenever I see a redbird it is a good day.

Many years ago I read a book about a lady who had been in severe depression, and at the time I had been too. She knew things were taking a turn for good when she was able to see the beautiful colors of the redbird and smile. From then on she said whenever she seen a redbird it was to be a good day.

Carebear

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2015, 04:29:17 PM »
How lucky you are to see that beautiful redbird, Susan.  Yes, I too love animals.   My little Andy is not impressed with all this fresh snow though.  It takes away from his sunbathing time.

Gacats

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2015, 03:53:02 AM »
It's still early in the morning so I'll use yesterday's good news.
I have a 28 hour a week job where the pay is pretty dismal. I've been stressing over $$.
Yesterday, I stopped to visit some friends in the town north of me, and I wound up with another part time job, that, once I learn it, I will be able to do at home, in my shorts & t shirt, for extra money. Yay!

katie1111

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2015, 06:05:48 AM »
I don't want to be critical, but I think this strand jinx me. My days started to get really bad. Shortly after it started, we found a leak - no that is wrong - we found water coming up through our wood floors.  I skip the details, but the plumber came and said the plumber that installed our new toilet 5 years ago used cheap parts and that was what was leaking - could have been leaking for a long time.  We have "floating" wood floors so no idea of how much water.  So out came the towels and the fans and of course hubby had to leave on a business trip....And for several days I kept putting out towels and mopping and waiting for the floors to dry.  Then Sunday -less water - yippee.  I get up Monday morning and lots more water...turn off the water, call plumber.  He finally comes in the afternoon, but can't find the leak - says he'll be by the next day (yesterday) - so live without running water.  Yesterday - still leaking with supposedly no water.  Turns out, not only do I have a leak but the valve on the water heater is also leaking.  Plumber finally comes and says he has found the leak, but will need to re- pipe part of the house.  Will be back, but meantime I will have water in kitchen and 2 bathrooms.

So what is good about today - NO LEAK!!!!  My closet which I have emptied out is actually drying.  The bathroom is drying!!!!!  I am now washing, drying and putting away all the towels... The plumber will be here this afternoon to do the partial re-piping but I can now get back to dealing with my chronic bladder infection, irregular heart beat, nausea - in other words my normal life.  I am happy. Oh yes, we do have holes in the wall which will need to be plaster - but no water on the floors and in our big closet.

susanep

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2015, 08:34:37 PM »
Katie1111 I am glad there is NO LEAK now. Bless your heart. I guess that is what got me to starting this thread. I so easily can find plenty wrong in my day just by stating how I feel. lol... So I thought it might help me if I could find even one small, tiny, teensy, weensy thing that is good.  :) I hope it all keeps improving with the work you have to have done now.