Author Topic: A HA moment!  (Read 1072 times)

daisymay

A HA moment!
« on: December 04, 2014, 03:40:30 PM »
Sorry, guys, I know I'm posting like crazy, but I just had to type this out----

Isn't it exciting when you remember something you can tell your Dr about symptoms that will clarify things and prove you are not lazy?? (!)

The neuro told me that my upper arms tiring quickly is probably due to lack of exercise (which I admitted to when asked, but told him I don't BECAUSE they tire quickly).

The A HA! part, is that I just remembered that my eye muscles tire and actually hurt when the eye doctor has me look as far as possible in each direction. And I KNOW that muscle fatigue is not from lack of exercise!!! I wrote a special note on my phone's notepad to remember to tell him!

Tharrell

• There has to be humor in this somewhere!
Re: A HA moment!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 09:14:44 AM »
Good going daisymay! Let us know what you find out! I have the same problems with my eyes, nevermind that I have been seing 1 1/2 of everything for two years now and that's with and without my glasses!
MCTD, sjogren's,dRTA,CVID, sero neg. ra,achalasia,Morvan’s syndrome,familial dysautonomia,POTS, MCI, IC. Occular neuromyotonia migraines,raynauds,B6,Florinef, propanolol,sodium bicarb, plaquenil,requip,B2,topiramate, synthroid,diazepam,trulance,enbrel,cevimeline,
arava,omeprazole, mexiletin