Author Topic: October Birthdays / Anniversaries  (Read 2517 times)

Bucky

• Global Moderator
October Birthdays / Anniversaries
« on: October 01, 2014, 04:50:42 PM »
We're getting down to the last few months of 2014 and today marks a brand new month - October!

To all those who celebrate a birthday or anniversary in the month of October, we'd like to celebrate the occasion with you - so, if you want, tell us the date of your celebration.      ;D

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to our members who celebrate the occasion in October.

I'm always glad to have a celebration that involves cake and/or presents!

Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

Bucky

• Global Moderator
Re: October Birthdays / Anniversaries
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 04:52:57 PM »
To all those who will be celebrating a birthday or anniversary in the next week-and-a-half - Happy, Happy.  I will be out-of-town and won't be checking the boards until I get back.

Wishing you a celebration filled with good times and a piece of cake or dessert wouldn't hurt either.   ;D

Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

grammad97

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 02:51:14 PM »
My response is a little late...story of my life lately lol. My husband and I celebrated 38 years married on 10/1. We actually haven't celebrated yet but we are planning a lunch date tomorrow after my doctor's appointment.
My husband has been a blessing during these years of me dealing with sjogrens and etc. I am a lucky lady!
Primary sjogrens, UCTD; osteoarthritis;osteopenia; HBP ;fibromyalgia;RX-plaquenil, butrans 20mcg patch ;flexaril;hydrocodone5/325;restasis, omega3, vit D, super B complex;s ;gluten free;lisinopril;moderate hearing loss

Bucky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2014, 06:43:04 PM »
Happy belated 38th Anniversary grammad97 & Mr. grampa?97 ( ;) )!    :D

I'm guessing by now, you have celebrated the occasion.

Wishing you many, many more anniversaries to celebrate.

Bucky

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 05:23:50 AM »
Happy Birthday / Anniversary to all that celebrate this month.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

Bucky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2014, 01:51:38 PM »
Sure wish I had a piece of cake . . . . just sayin' . . . . I KNOW there are other birthdays and anniversaries out there (I have records from years past).   ;)

Bucky

gemini052377

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2014, 09:59:54 PM »
Sorry, been off for a little while. My husband and I just celebrated 17 yrs of marriage 10/4! He truly is my rock in all of this, understanding 99% of the time and picks up where I left off no matter how little I accomplished. As parents of 4 kiddos that keep us busy, I know a 37 yo wife with health challenges is a bit much...yet he never complains. I truly am blessed in so many ways!
Mary-Primary Sjogren' s, Hashimoto' s Auto Immune Thyroid, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Reynauds, and busy mom of 4 kiddos :)

Bucky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2014, 11:35:19 AM »
Happy belated 17th Anniversary Mr. & Mrs. gemini052377!!   :D

Yay . . . there's cake after all!!  (although, I am betting it is l-o-n-g gone by now!!  ;))

May you both have many, many years to celebrate together.  He sounds like a keeper!

Bucky

Thea

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2014, 08:21:29 AM »
DH and I will be celebrating our 38th or 39th anniversary on October 30th--I would have to look it up to be sure! Exactly why we were married the day before Halloween is a long story.  ;D

He is, in my opinion, the best man in the universe, and I am so lucky we found each other.
Inflammatory osteoarthritis, dx Nov 2013, Secondary SS (sero-neg) dx Feb 2013, Type 2 Diabetes (diet controlled), Post-Viral Syndrome (lungs); Hydroxychloroquine, Restassis, Omega 3 oils, Optive Advanced, Biotene, fluoride gel, MI Paste

Bucky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2014, 09:27:29 PM »
Thea - Happy belated 38th or 39th Anniversary!   :D

Wishing you many more years of wedded bliss together.

Bucky