Author Topic: Mr. Irish has passed on  (Read 21065 times)

Bucky

• Global Moderator
Re: Mr. Irish has passed on
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2014, 07:13:18 PM »
((Our dear friend, Irish)) - I am so sorry that your "Mr. Irish" has passed on. 

Thank you for sharing Mr. Irish with us through the years and your journey together as husband and wife, both dealing with life challenging illnesses and yet keeping the humor and love lights burning year after year, anniversary after anniversary.

I know your heart is heavy right now - but, I hope you know how much help you were to your husband.  Your nursing skills were shared with the one you loved most - what a beautiful gift.

May you be comforted in the days ahead as you make funeral arrangements and say your final goodbyes.  If there was any way possible, each one of us here on this forum would be there to hold your hand and share a hug with you if we could. 

Many times, in the wee morning hours, I "see" you online here (since I am usually up too).  I hope in those "quiet" times that you will take one of your husbands shirts and wrap it around you and feel his love.  Maybe, down the road, you can have some of Mr. Irish's clothes made into memory quilts.   I did that with my mom's clothes and I feel close to her when I see the quilts and remember her wearing those clothes.

In all the flurry of activity yet to come in the days ahead, please take some time for Irish - time to rest, make sure to take your meds, and get some food to nourish your body.

My deepest sympathy to you and your family - God bless you all.

Hugs,
Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

eye2dry

• Sjogrens, RA, hypothyroid
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2014, 07:27:04 PM »

Very sorry to hear of Mr. Irish passing away.

You"ve been a great wife to Mr. Irish, as time goes on you'll enjoy the memories

you had with him........but right now you are mentally and physically

exhausted........please rest yourself.

eye2dry
medications: synthroid- Cymbalta- plaquenil- lots of supplements

***Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am***

nannysbaby

« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2014, 08:22:41 PM »
So sorry for your loss.  I am thinking of you and you are in my prayers.

Nancy
Primary Sjogren's, Fibromyalgia, RLS; Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine, Vitamin Supp., Thera Tears

DesignerS

« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2014, 10:08:45 PM »
I am so sorry that you have lost your best friend:( I am thankful you have peace knowing you will be with him again, and that he is no longer in pain. (((Hugs)))

Designer

susanep

• Each Day Is A Miracle !
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2014, 12:21:23 AM »
irish you are daily in my thoughts and prayers. I know it will be one day at a time, and many days one moment at a time.

May God give his comfort to you now that only he can fully give.
susanep
Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi

mshistory

« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2014, 06:02:41 AM »
I am so sorry for your loss.
SLE and SjS with PN. ANA >1:1280 speckled,
SS-A >8.0, RF positive. Botox for migraines, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Imitrex for migraines, CellCept 1000 mg, Plaquenil 200 mg, Restasis, Zofran for nausea, Gabapentin, Evoxac and Norco for pain.

Nancy60

« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2014, 06:29:12 AM »
Irish

So sorry for your loss.  You and your family are in my prayers.

Nancy

CMNK12

« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2014, 06:54:00 AM »
   I just saw the post and I am so sorry for your loss. I will be thinking about you and praying for you. CK

kimbo

• Love never fails
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2014, 07:28:33 AM »
Irish,

I am Praying for you and your family - comforting peace and loving memories as you journey through your mourning of Great Loss. Blessings in the days ahead I pray this for you, as you have so blessed many with your sweet wisdom and genuine caring heart.
Mr. Irish was very blessed to have you and you were blessed in that sweet love life together, thank you for sharing your life with your sjoggie family.
That Love will be eternally yours.

Love, Hugs and continued Prayers,  Kimbo
Diagnosed March of 2007. SJS/ RA Positive at 80  International-SSA strongly positive at 811-SSB 273
ANA positive at 1:1280
Hashimoto's
Gabapentin, propanol, Celebrex, Synthroid, Cytomel, vitamin D, B complex, Omega 3 complex, and multi vitamins; At 62, I seem to be a low maintenance sjog

gold55

• GoldenLoves
« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2014, 10:07:28 AM »
Dear Irish... I am so sorry about the passing of your best friend and love.  I cannot fathom going through this with my guy but your advice is taken seriously and from this day on I am going to work harder at attending to his needs and giving him the happiest life.  May God bless Mr Irish as he rests in peace with the angels above.

in my prayers,
Jill     
Dx#1:  dx changed to Sicca Syndrome + UCTD (how wonderful)
Dx#2:  Osteoarthritis and high cholesterol
Meds:  my golden retrievers, my doodle, otc tylenol, ibuprofen, mobic, vitamins, omegas, oral pilocarpine, liguid chondroiten/glucosamine with

jpd54

« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2014, 12:50:58 PM »
Irish, I am so sorry to be so late with my condolences.  I have not been online for several days.  It is never easy when a loved one passes, even if you know it is coming.  My heart and prayers are with you.  I wish I could wrap my arms around you and give you comfort. 

Jennifer
SJS, Fibro, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, GERD, Rosacea, TMJ

Celebrex, Gabapentin, Lasix, Potassium,Hydroxychloroquine, Lexapro, Lisinopril / Hydrochlorothiazide, Linzess, Metoclopram, Nexium, Oracea, Savella, Simvastatin, Vitamin D, Voltaren

twilite

« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2014, 01:19:34 PM »
Irish, i am so sorry that you lost your husband and i know that this is a sad time for you...

take care yourself.

~twilite
64 Years Old - Diagnosed in 2008 - Secondary Sjogren' s, HypoThyroid, Fibromyalgia, osteoporosis, RA, , Pre-syncope, Hypermobility syndrome, Arthralgia, Insomnia, neuropathoy, dry mouth, eyes, low BP & Vit D, Citrulline Antibody, orthostatic hypotension, ulcer, glaucoma, brain fog, and depression

Katybarstool

« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2014, 01:37:24 PM »
Irish, I'm happy to hear that Mr Irish is now at peace, but sad that you are suffering from his loss. Almost 50 years together is a wonderful achievement. And still loving and caring for one another after all those years is an even bigger achievement.

If you can tell us when the funeral will be, I'm sure we will all be there in spirit with you.

God bless
Kathyx 

harrigan

« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2014, 01:51:20 PM »
Oh Irish, you are all in my thoughts in these raw and painful days. You love and devotion to each other were a blessing to us to read about. There was many a time when you showed us the way. May your sons and families hold you close and may you find comfort knowing you made his life more lovely for nearly 50 years.  Xx Ailsa
Female, 54
Diagnosed with Sjogrens March 09; Rheumatoid Arthritis February 2010
Meds: abatacept, Methotrexate injections , Folic Acid, Amitriptyline, Ozepramole, Tramacet, Glandosane & Viscotears.

Dolly Dimples

« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2014, 01:55:52 PM »
   Awww Irish,    His long and weary battle is over, and without you by his side,
        I doubt if he would have lasted so long.  You did your duty above and beyond call Irish,
        now you must look after yourself.  Take care,  and know that we are with you and your family at this sad time.
                      Bless you,             Hugs Dolly x