Author Topic: Mr. Irish has passed on  (Read 19533 times)

Thea

Re: Mr. Irish has passed on
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2014, 07:23:08 AM »
So very sorry for your loss. And wishing you the comfort of your faith as you piece your life back together. Hugs.
Inflammatory osteoarthritis, dx Nov 2013, Secondary SS (sero-neg) dx Feb 2013, Type 2 Diabetes (diet controlled), Post-Viral Syndrome (lungs); Hydroxychloroquine, Restassis, Omega 3 oils, Optive Advanced, Biotene, fluoride gel, MI Paste

P.Trish

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2014, 07:31:09 AM »
Dearest Irish,

I am sad for you and your family.  I almost feel like I personally knew Mr. Irish - through your

wonderful posts, which were at times humorous, at times poignant and always uplifting.

May blessings, peace & warm memories rain down on you and your family.  Love, P.Trish
female dx'd Jan 2012, English/Drama Teacher: retired, plaquenil 400mg, aspirin 80 mg, Lisinipril 20mg,  fish oil, multi vitamins, methyl pred  pack (every 2 months) evoxac, d-mannose, biotin, gluten free
. Stroke survivor  'Have a heart that never hardens and a touch that never hurts" (Dickens)

rosa

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2014, 08:04:53 AM »
So sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Take care,
Rosa
We must be willing to relinquish the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

Rosa

SS 2012

Sleepy In Seattle

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2014, 08:36:14 AM »
Oh, Irish - I am so sorry for your loss.
Sending much love to you and your family.....
Sjogren's, Lupus, Raynaud's, APS
Fatigue, Brain Fog, Autoimmune Hearing Loss, joint/muscle pain, dry mouth, clots in retina, etc
GF, "semi-Paleo" diet, Supplements, Plaquenil 400mg/day, Aspirin 325mg/day (for APS), Methotrexate 7mg/2x per week, Prednisone 3.5mg/day

Jorja

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2014, 09:05:19 AM »
I haven't been on here in quite some time. Today when I signed in I saw your post regarding your sweet husband.  I am so very sorry for your loss.  From your words, I can see that you loved him and were devoted to him till the very end.  There is nothing I can say that will make lessen your pain but I wanted you to know that I will be praying for you in the days ahead.  God bless you.

Jorja

Gingersnap

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2014, 09:07:23 AM »
I'm so very sorry for your loss! :( Prayers for you and your family.
37/F Dx sjs with lupus overlap, raynauds
Plaquenil,prednisone, gabapentin, cymbalta, zanaflex, evoxac, lidoderm patch, restasis

Ripvanann

• "A DESIRE FULFILLED IS A TREE OF LIFE"
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2014, 09:07:41 AM »
Irish,

Thank you for sharing this with us. There aren't any words. My heart aches for you. May the Lord's peace that passes all understanding comfort you and your family now and in the days to come.

Grace and peace Irish.

~Andrea
Primary SjS, Steroid Induced Cushing's Syndrome, RA, Thyroiditis, Hyperparathyroidism, Raynaud's, Autonomic & Small Fiber NLeuropathy, Fibro. Osteoporosis, & other fun stuff associated w/ the afore mentioned. ~Meds: prednisone, Plaqu, Citracal D & Pain Meds, Compazine, phenergan, Iberogast.

Velcro

« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2014, 09:48:40 AM »
So sorry Irish.  Words can not offer comfort but know you are and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

mistyrain

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2014, 09:58:29 AM »
Irish: I am very sorry to hear Mr Irish has passed on - it has been a very long struggle and I hope you will have much rest and help.  Please stay with us - you are a very big inspiration.

Edith

SjoDry

• "When you are battling with a gorilla, you don't g
    • Sjodry and Parched
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2014, 10:08:17 AM »
Oh Irish,

This hurts my heart to hear this news. Death is such an intruder into our lives and there is no way to fast forward through the pain.

I am happy that you were blessed to have Mr. Irish in your life and build such a wonderful life together. Your image is what I think of, when I
think about the " in sickness & in health " vow. You were & are the consumate example of devotion to your spouse.

I hope that your Christian Faith will bring you comfort in knowing that you will one day, be reunited with your husband. Until then, I hope
you will find solace in your family, faith & your many loving memories of such a dear man.

You are in my thoughts & prayers sweet lady.

Sincerely,
SjoDry
Sjodry
http://sjodry.wordpress.com/

Female 55 y/o; SJS Primary; CVID; Autonomic Neuropathy: Chronic Digestive/G.I. issues; Leukopenia;Tachycardia; Bronchiectasis; High Blood Pres; R.A.;Chronic Pain; Sub~Q IVIG infusions~Hizentra; Plaquenil; Restasis; Gapapentin; Breathing/nebulizer meds; Pain meds;

slccom

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2014, 10:53:39 AM »
{{{{{Hugs}}}}} I know there is a huge hole in your heart, and that you will always love and miss him. My Grandma June taught me to say, "Happy birthday," knowing that he has been born into the next life.

He is with God, and God is with you.
Sharon

ellieas

« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2014, 10:57:27 AM »
Irish-so sorry about your sweetheart. Please take care of yourself and know that " his memory will live in your heart forever"
My prayers to you and your family
Lesley
sjogrens dx'd 2010, non hodgkins Lymphoma(1999), fibromyalgia, age 65, keep trying Plaquenil, Zoloft, Forteo, ibuprofen, love being near my kids

Tivia

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2014, 11:01:29 AM »
Oh Irish im so sorry, I wish I could do something for you.  But know that he is free of pain and sickness. Its the ones that are left behind that feel the loss. Take heart he is watching over you all, and someday you will be together again.

Liz D.

« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2014, 11:14:59 AM »
Irish, my deepest sympathies to you and your family.  You can rest assured that Mr. Irish knew to the end that he was loved so much by you and his appreciation was immense!!

You will be in my prayers!

Liz D.
55 year old female
Sjogrens Syndrome (diagnosed 2004), Hypothryoidism, Asthma, Osteoporosis
Meds:  Plaquenil 400 mg; Synthroid 100mcg; Evoxac, Flovent, Flonase, Protonix 40 mg.,  Prozac 40 mg. Naproxen 500 mg., Hormone Replacement Therapy, vitamins, calcium, flaxseed, biotin

shevonne

« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2014, 11:22:56 AM »
So sorry Irish!  My prayers are with you.