Author Topic: Mr. Irish has passed on  (Read 19704 times)

aussie mum

Re: Mr. Irish has passed on
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2014, 04:16:25 AM »
Dear Irish,
My heart goes out to you and your family.
x

Daughter - SJS, Lupus, Underactive Thyroid, Wolff Parkinson White Syndrome & Insulin Resistance.

Me - Ankylosing Spondylitis, Total Thyroidectomy, Endometriosis, Adenomyosis, High Blood Pressure, Hiatus Hernia, Dry Eyes & Mouth, Stomach Issues, Enbrel, Thyroxine, Atacand, Pariet, Krill Oil, Vit D

Kendo

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2014, 04:46:49 AM »
My prayers are with you and your family during this time of loss and celebration of his wonderful life, Irish.
Kendo
Seronegative for Sjogren's, Celiac, MG; ANA pos, eat GF, calcium disorder, asthma, probable myasthenia gravis, low potassium, low stomach acid, fat malabsorption.
Mestinon, calcium, Vit D, 600 mg NAC, multi Vit, B50 complex, potassium, evening primrose oil, fish oil

Ark mom

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2014, 04:50:58 AM »
Oh, Irish, my heart aches for you and your family.  I am so very sorry for your loss.  You are in my thoughts and prayers. 

Love,
Hannah
41 yo with Sjogren's (sero-neg), FMS & sub-clinical Graves; Plaquenil, Evoxac, prednisone, Restasis, Cellcept, gabapentin, duloxetine

Carolina

• —if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne R.
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2014, 05:19:19 AM »
Dearest Irish,

This is what came to me as I read your beautiful post.  Tears and hugs,  Elaine

" FREE AT LAST"
from " American Negro Songs " by J. W. Work

Free at last, free at last
I thank God I'm free at last
Free at last, free at last

Way down yonder in the graveyard walk
Me and my Jesus going to meet and talk

On my knees when the light pass'd by
Tho't my soul would rise and fly

Some of these mornings, bright and fair
Goin' meet King Jesus in the air
Female-Elaine,76-CVID-pSJS-IC-PN-CAD-Osteoarthritis-COPD-SFN-Knee/Shoulder Degeneration-SIBO-Intertrigo-Act.Purpura-Anemia-Copper Def-Raynaud's-Meniere's-Hiatal Hernia-Achalasia-IVIG Gamunex-Medrol-Gabapentin-Atenolol-Pilocarpine-LDN-Nasonex-Lipitor-Estrogel-B-12-Iron-D-Mannose-NAC-Co-Q10-D3-Omega 3

anita

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2014, 05:19:39 AM »
Sorry for your loss, Irish.  It's been a long hard road for you both.  Please give yourself time to find peace in all this.  We are all here for you.

Anita
52 yr old SjS, APS w/strokes, Autonomic Neuropathy, PN, Nephrogenic DI, (CVID) IgG def., Cushing's, Asthma, Gastroparesis.  Sero-neg w/+ lip biopsy.  Meds: IVIG & pre-meds, Arixtra, Aspirin, Plaquenil, Cardizem, Toprol XL, Domperidone, Nexium, Midodrine, Symbicort, Fentanyl, Percocet, Zofran

cccourt1942

• Suffered from numerous symptoms for about 25 years
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2014, 05:40:23 AM »
After discussing our views of living and dying on another thread......reading your message saddened me so.  Not because you have lost this precious individual but I realized this is what we are all wanting when we do pass.  Knowing he has relief and  your family is no longer suffering...and  that your love and kindness helped him finish his life loved, cared for, laughed with, and surrounded with compassion and comforting leaves me with the assuredness each of you can mourn AND remember his life with joy and happiness.  You can go forward knowing his final hours and community were your last acts of  love for him.   What more can anyone give?  What more can any individual desire?    Mr Irish is/was blessed.  God bless you and your family in the next few trying days.

You are respected and loved here.
Sjogren's, Psoriasis, Hashimoto's, Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis, Cold hands/feet,  fatigue,  pilocarpine-25 mg , Restasis, Plaquenil, Low dose Prednisone (2-3 mg daily) Xylimelt, Citrucel, Alcon-Naturale, Tears,Omega 3, Vit.D, Caltrate+D3, Fosamax, CoQ10, Zinc, Oxtellar. Levothyroxene

Bobbie

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2014, 05:55:25 AM »
So sorry for your loss Irish.  Bless you and your family.

Take care,  Bobbie
Graves,Addison's,Sjogren's,Migraines,Restless Leg,Erosive Inflammatory Osteoarthritis,Peripheral Neuropathy,Osteoarthritis,RA, episcleritis
 Plaquenil, Prednisone, Florinef, Synthroid, Restasis, Evoxac,Zofran,Lexapro,Gabapentin,Maxalt,Naproxen,Divaloprex,Omerpazole,Methotrexate,Remicade

Scottietottie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2014, 06:04:40 AM »
I've come late to this thread.

Very sorry for your loss. I know how close you were and how much you supported each other. Thoughts with you and your family at this sad time.

((((( Irish ))))))

Scottie
http://sjogrensworld.org/   (our home page)
http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net  (way to chat + nickname and #Sjogrensworld)

Never do tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow!

ohiolady

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2014, 06:16:04 AM »
Dear Irish, I am so very sorry for your loss.  I pray your faith will sustain you and your memories will comfort you!

Anna
SJS  Hashimoto's   Mild Raynauds  GERD  Gastroparesis
Restasis, Evoxac, Dexilant,  Domperidone, Zofran and Synthroid. Fish Oil, Vit D and B12  R lipoic acid,  Acetyl L Cartnine, Vitamin B1, and The Perfect Food Green and Fruit supplement

Kidney Cancer Survivor   
Female   Age: 62

sassygal

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2014, 06:17:17 AM »
Irish,

I am so very sorry for the loss of your husband. Praying the lord will comfort you and your family in your time of grief. Cherish the memories the two of you made together.

Gail

finallyadx

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2014, 06:18:46 AM »
Irish - so very sorry for your loss.  Although your heart is heavy right now, I hope and pray for great memories, laughter, love and peace at some point for you and your family as you remember your dear husband.

Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.
Primary ss dx 2013, plaquenil, vitamin d, iron supplements, vitamin b12, d-mannose for chronic UTI's, magnesium for heart palpatations and Zinc

LucyD

« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2014, 06:20:47 AM »
Irish, I am so sorry for your loss. Keeping you my thoughts and prayers.
Love,
LucyD
Dxs: Sjogren's - seronegative, UCTD, soft tissue joint pain, Hypothyroidism
Medications: Plaquenil 400 mg/day, Restasis, Synthroid, Cytomel, Celexa, Deplin (L-methylfolate) (for MTHFR genetic defect)

quietdynamics

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2014, 06:43:21 AM »

Irish and family..

".. for everything there is a season"

Rest, sigh, and be..

Wrap yourself in the gift of the time you spent together..
It is in your heart always and forever.

..and you Dear Irish, touching us here, are in our hearts.

Hoping and wishing peace finds you and your family.
Sjogrens ANA 1:640; SS-A/B+; Fibro; IBS; Neuro symptoms,Thyroid Anti-bodies; Ocular Rosacea, Livedo reticularis,

"You can't have a positive life with a  negative mind"

Carebear

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2014, 07:01:13 AM »
Dear Irish,

I am so very sorry for the loss of Mr. Irish,  your best friend and a truly wonderful guy.  I hope you can feel all the love and strength we are sending to you and your family.
Sjogren's syndrome, RA,  Raynaud's phenomenon, Celiac Disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Grave's Disease, Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Osteopenia, Cervical Stenosis

Gabapentin, Methotrexate, Synthroid, Dexilant, Domperidone, Metronidazole, Pennsaid, folic acid.

kimberly64

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2014, 07:07:02 AM »
Irish,

I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.
Kimberly
Sjogrens, Evoxac, Restasis , Omega3