Author Topic: Dry Mouth Relief  (Read 1398 times)

Jasper

• P SJS; SFN; Sensory Polyneuropathy/Ganglionopathy
Dry Mouth Relief
« on: March 26, 2014, 12:16:38 PM »
Someone posted a few weeks ago about some relatively new dry mouth products from Camellix. I sent away for them and tried several of the products. I can honestly say that my mouth is much improved and I no longer wake up with a dry mouth. Plus, I can go for much longer during the day between glasses or sips of water. I just wanted to share my experience in case anyone else is wondering about those particular products and wondering if they work.

The products I am using are MighTeaFlow mouth rinse and MighTeaFlow mouth spray as well as the MighTeaFlow lozenges. I did not get the gum because I don't chew gum. I use the rinse  during the day as well as just before bed. I use the lozenges just before bed as well as when I am going some place where I cannot get a drink when I want to (a concert, a meeting, etc.).

I also use their AverTea lip balm. This has healed my dry lips up marvelously and keeps them from getting dry.

Now, I have to add that my mouth was very dry last summer (and has been for years). I started Plaquenil in September and I also have been adding various anti-inflammatory supplements and other supplements (Curcumin, CQ10, SAMe, etc ... just look at my signature at the bottom of my post) so I think the Plaquenil and the supplements are helping because I noticed less dryness even before I started the new MighTeaFlow products. However, I distinctly notice even more improvement since starting the new rinse, lozenges, and lip balm.

Anyway, I have no clue if these would work for others but they did work for me.

PS: I did not include a link because I don't know if we are allowed to do that. But the website is easy to find on the internet.
ANA 1:160; SS-A+; MSG +; Plaquenil, Rituxan infusions, Restasis, HRT, Curcumin, Calcium, CoQ10, NAC, Resveratrol, Whole Omega, Omega 3, R Lipoic Acid, Acetyl L Carnitine, Krill Oil, Mag. Threonate, Bio-Collagen UC II, NAD+, & Vit A, B, C, D, E, K 1 & 2.

Velcro

Re: Dry Mouth Relief
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 12:27:51 PM »
Thanks Jasper!

DryGuy

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 01:31:41 PM »
I was looking at those online.  I just asked medactive for some samples(diff company) and they are going to be sending me some before I purchase.  How was the flavor?  I'm quickly growing tired of mint

Jasper

• P SJS; SFN; Sensory Polyneuropathy/Ganglionopathy
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 02:30:28 PM »
I like the taste. The mouth rinse and the mouth spray are raspberry flavored and the lozenges are orange cream flavored.
ANA 1:160; SS-A+; MSG +; Plaquenil, Rituxan infusions, Restasis, HRT, Curcumin, Calcium, CoQ10, NAC, Resveratrol, Whole Omega, Omega 3, R Lipoic Acid, Acetyl L Carnitine, Krill Oil, Mag. Threonate, Bio-Collagen UC II, NAD+, & Vit A, B, C, D, E, K 1 & 2.

Velcro

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 06:56:09 AM »
Oooooh!  Like Creamsicles?????????    I'm all over that!

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2014, 08:53:30 AM »
Wear a mumps scarf at night.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism