Author Topic: GOD PLEASE HELP ME!  (Read 9330 times)

ellieas

Re: GOD PLEASE HELP ME!
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2014, 02:59:00 PM »
So Sorry you are going through this. I had mouth sores with chemo. Magic Mouthwash is great or others mentioned here.You will get through this. The depression and cabin fever get better even though you don't think so now. I had all of those feelings and sometimes just stayed in bed and cried.Talking to my friends and a few times to a therapist who works with cancer patients helped alot.Try to  take things hour by hour-don't think about what comes next. Applesauce and and sherbert are great.Please know that all this is time limited.The chemo will help you to live-and not always with side effects. You will be healthy and enjoy things again. I promise!

Hugs,hugs,hugs
Lesley
sjogrens dx'd 2010, non hodgkins Lymphoma(1999), fibromyalgia, age 65, keep trying Plaquenil, Zoloft, Forteo, ibuprofen, love being near my kids

Jasper

• P SJS; SFN; Sensory Polyneuropathy/Ganglionopathy
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2014, 03:05:42 PM »
I am so sorry you are going through all of this. I don't have a lot of suggestions but I wanted you to know I am thinking about you and sending hugs your way. I am hoping you will feel better soon.
ANA 1:160; SS-A+; MSG +; Plaquenil, Rituxan infusions, Restasis, HRT, Curcumin, Calcium, CoQ10, NAC, Resveratrol, Whole Omega, Omega 3, R Lipoic Acid, Acetyl L Carnitine, Krill Oil, Mag. Threonate, Bio-Collagen UC II, NAD+, & Vit A, B, C, D, E, K 1 & 2.

Chris

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2014, 03:54:39 PM »
Praying for you! You are so strong! Try try try to drink ensure or a cold milkshake! Straw may help.
Bother those docs and make them give you something for the pain and sores!!,
Hugs
Chris
47 year old mom of two. Sjogrens, Hashimotos,small fiber neuropathy, neurogenic atrophy(myocitis)
Armour, methotrexate, plaquenil, folic acid,
Vit D3',Claritin, ,Ivig, Rituxin

Cricket

• My Cancer Journey
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2014, 10:59:56 AM »
I am so so very sorry you are going through this.  Please call oncologist and insist to be seen or given something.

I just had a chemo Tuesday and feel your pain, feeling nauseous, headache, sore tongue ( for which they will give me nothing does not think from chemo, but I do)

I know that feeling of helplessness, you are sick and it takes all your strength to pick up the phone let alone fight with them!  Hand in there, we have to be strong to fight this cancer and win!  You can do it!

If you ever want to pm me feel free, I will be praying for you!  Keep me posted, please!

Soft hugs and mighty prayers for you
Cricket~
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

aussie mum

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2014, 12:40:54 PM »
Dearest Angel,

You can do this... you are so strong... we are all here for you !!!!

Sending you many gentle (((hugs)))

Aussie Mum
Daughter - SJS, Lupus, Underactive Thyroid, Wolff Parkinson White Syndrome & Insulin Resistance.

Me - Ankylosing Spondylitis, Total Thyroidectomy, Endometriosis, Adenomyosis, High Blood Pressure, Hiatus Hernia, Dry Eyes & Mouth, Stomach Issues, Enbrel, Thyroxine, Atacand, Pariet, Krill Oil, Vit D

leann8209

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2014, 07:08:05 AM »
I'm so sorry your so miserable.. sending lots of prayers your way!! Hang in there.

CMNK12

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2014, 10:07:38 AM »
I am so sorry that you are going through this. There are simply no words to take it all away. Please know that you are in my prayers.

Take each day as it comes, get through it , then face the next one. You can do it. Fight and win! I will be praying. CK

gmomjuju

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2014, 10:14:25 AM »
So sorry to hear that you are having a rough day.  When I was driving home from church today I was having a little "pity party" for myself in my head.  After reading your post I immediately changed my mind to have celebration of having another day!

BTY, I am a 10 year cancer survivor.  I am praying that in 10 years you will posting something wonderful to a member on this forum who is walking the same path that you have.

Blessings and keep the faith!!

Judy

Cricket

• My Cancer Journey
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2014, 07:09:39 PM »
Angel

How are you doing today?  I have been praying for you.
Cricket~
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

angeldancer

« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2014, 08:02:06 AM »
Thank you every one.  All I can do is take each day one at a time.  Every day is different and I am trying to stay strong.  Today I can barely walk.  I don't know how Im getting to radiation and I can't walk.  I wished these doctors understand that Sjogrens is a major part of all this.

Thanks all of you.  I didn't cry on my birthday but broke down on Sunday.  This pain and agony will pass.  I know it will.  I know it will.

Peace and blessings to all of you.
eagles flight//

Sjogrens, Arthritis, colonrectal cancer survivor, Diverticulosis, fibromyalgia, chronic sinus, chronic pain, kidney stones,  chronic allergies, digestive tract issues, norco, plaquenil, ativan, ambien, lyrica, claritan, neuron tin, celexa,predinisome,

ellieas

« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2014, 12:02:16 PM »
Just know that you have alot of people who care about you and who are praying for you. You will get through this. Hope you had a good birthday. You don't look any older from your handwriting.  LOL
Hugs,
Lesley
sjogrens dx'd 2010, non hodgkins Lymphoma(1999), fibromyalgia, age 65, keep trying Plaquenil, Zoloft, Forteo, ibuprofen, love being near my kids

kimberly64

« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2014, 01:58:08 PM »
I am praying for your recovery. Please stay strong,
Kimberly
Sjogrens, Evoxac, Restasis , Omega3