Author Topic: Sjogren's Syndrome Foundation National Patient Conference  (Read 7906 times)

Annj5

• Reasonably Well
Sjogren's Syndrome Foundation National Patient Conference
« on: April 03, 2008, 08:12:37 PM »
I am so excited to attend this conference next week in Phoenix, AZ. Is anyone else attending? The theme for this conference is "Knowledge is the Key".

Some of the topics for speakers include: Nurse-patient relationships, Pulmonary Complications, Hormones and Estrogen RT, Dry Mouth and SJS, Treatment of Dry Eye, Fibromyalgia, Sjogren's from a Traditional and Non-Trad approach, Thyroiditis, Research update, and Brain Fog.

I will be taking my laptop along and for those interested, I will try to post notes from the sessions that I am able to attend. I will post the notes on my blog:http://reasonablywell-julia.blogspot.com/

I would love to be able to meet anyone from this forum who is attending!

Julia aka Annj5

genko_b

Re: Sjogren's Syndrome Foundation National Patient Conference
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 08:21:49 PM »
Hi Julia:

I had been hoping to attend (my son lives in Phoenix/Scottsdale) but something else came up for that weekend instead. I'll be real interested in what you learn. There looked like some interesting topics, and some different speakers as well.

Genko

Shari

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 06:54:19 AM »
Julia~~Wish I could attend but I am on the other side of the country!

I hope you have a wonderful and informative time!!

~~Shari~~

lynnmarie219

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 09:05:19 PM »
Julia,

I hope you have a great time.....I am not going to this one either....but one day I am going to get to one of these conferences when one is closer to my home!

salsen

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 10:05:58 PM »
Lucky you!  I hope you have a wonderful time.  I will be looking forward to reading your notes, thanks for including us all in your experience.