Author Topic: "How to Cut Drug Costs"  (Read 1254 times)

slccom

"How to Cut Drug Costs"
« on: September 04, 2013, 09:52:34 AM »
Search the title in xxxxxx.  I didn't see any surprises, but there may be new ideas for some of you from the Consumer Reports article.

Sharon

Skylar

Re: "How to Cut Drug Costs"
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 04:55:35 PM »
slccom, I receive CR magazine and I thought their article was helpful for some people but it didn't have anything new for me.

However I did find a remarkably easy to way to save money on drugs and medical care over all ---------- change to eating a healthy plant strong diet. I don't need most of my meds now and I rarely see my Drs. so I'm saving all those copays for drugs and doctors visits. It adds up big time over the year.

I follow Dr. John McDougall's diet because his is the simplest, cheapest and food we love to eat- but there are many similar ones - The China Study diet, Engine 2 Diet, Dr. Essylstyn "Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease", Dr. Dean Ornish, Dr. Furhman.... there are probably more but I can't remember them.

Not only do I save money from medical expenses but I feel a million times better and I save a ton of money on groceries. So if money is a concern - this is the best way to spread those pennies farther.