Author Topic: Salagen and evoxac  (Read 1131 times)

Cindy

Salagen and evoxac
« on: August 10, 2013, 11:52:03 AM »
How does salagen work for u? Do u have the same effects all the time. For me it works only sometimes. I'll take it but never know if its going to work or not. Same thing when I was on evoxac. Are there any tricks?

Dee

Re: Salagen and evoxac
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 04:26:18 PM »
Hi, salagen worked for me consistently but I stopped due to a reaction I liked it though very much more than evoxac, I was suggested to use evoxac topically and this worked for me.

I don't remember exact instructions you could ask your doctor. 

I should start using it again I need to dig up dr notes on topical application.

ohiolady

Re: Salagen and evoxac
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 05:13:46 PM »
I prefer Evoxac and it worked better for me the longer I have been on it.  I found you really have to stick with it and eventually the side effects will subside.  I needed it so bad that I had to put up with side effects and feeling it didn't work well.  I still have days when I don't feel it works very well.  I think it is the nature of Sjogrens.  Up and down with all of our symptoms.

Anna
SJS  Hashimoto's   Mild Raynauds  GERD  Gastroparesis
Restasis, Evoxac, Dexilant,  Domperidone, Zofran and Synthroid. Fish Oil, Vit D and B12  R lipoic acid,  Acetyl L Cartnine, Vitamin B1, and The Perfect Food Green and Fruit supplement

Kidney Cancer Survivor   
Female   Age: 62