Author Topic: Is it still raining where you live???  (Read 9844 times)

Carolina

• —if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne R.
Re: Is it still raining where you live???
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2013, 10:49:06 AM »
We're growing mold.

sigh

Elaine
Female-Elaine,76-CVID-pSJS-IC-PN-CAD-Osteoarthritis-COPD-SFN-Knee/Shoulder Degeneration-SIBO-Intertrigo-Act.Purpura-Anemia-Copper Def-Raynaud's-Meniere's-Hiatal Hernia-Achalasia-IVIG Gamunex-Medrol-Gabapentin-Atenolol-Pilocarpine-LDN-Nasonex-Lipitor-Estrogel-B-12-Iron-D-Mannose-NAC-Co-Q10-D3-Omega 3

slccom

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2013, 12:39:36 PM »
If only we could share that water!
Sharon, in parched Colorado

Carolina

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2013, 03:25:35 PM »
oh just wait,

in a few years it will be floods in Colorado (actually that doesn't sound possible) and drought again in North Carolina.

It all evens out over the entire country or world I suppose?

Is this global warming?

what?

Elaine
Female-Elaine,76-CVID-pSJS-IC-PN-CAD-Osteoarthritis-COPD-SFN-Knee/Shoulder Degeneration-SIBO-Intertrigo-Act.Purpura-Anemia-Copper Def-Raynaud's-Meniere's-Hiatal Hernia-Achalasia-IVIG Gamunex-Medrol-Gabapentin-Atenolol-Pilocarpine-LDN-Nasonex-Lipitor-Estrogel-B-12-Iron-D-Mannose-NAC-Co-Q10-D3-Omega 3

star723

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2013, 07:51:41 PM »
funny how we were just talking about all the rain people had back in June and July~ It has been 21 days now without rain here in central Indiana ~ boy do we need it,corn is in bad shape.

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2013, 10:18:29 PM »
star, Are you having all the heat lately??? We are still hot here in MN but it is supposed to cool down sometimes this weekend. It even clouded up today for a few hours and while I was at the hospital we were all watching to see if it would rain and cool off. No such luck---the sun came out again.

We are getting dry here also. Funny how one can have so much rain and then the earth can dry out so fast and get big cracks. Good luck in the rain department. IRish

star723

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2013, 06:46:28 PM »
we did have a few weeks of the 90s and very dry.  Last weekend we did have some rain under an inch though.  Corn and soybeans are hurting.
Some friends of mine vacation in MN a few weeks back ~ said it was kind of chilly a few days out on the lake and the fishing was not so good either. Too chilly for the fish ??
Fall is in the air tonight~  ;D

Shade

« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2013, 03:40:44 PM »
We got 7+ inches of rain yesterday.  Here in North Florida we've been getting rain most days.  This weekend we're supposed to get a break from the heat with temps in the upper 80's.

Looking forward to some cooler weather. :P

Shade
Sjogren's dx 2011, Fibro, Osteoarthritis, Esophagitis, Depression, Anxiety, SFN, OAB, Asthma, Obstructive Breathing
Gabapentin, D3, Omega 3, B12 , Nexium, Prozac, Wellbutrin, Trazodone, Restasis, Evoxac, Meloxicam, Nuvigil, Plaquenil, VESIcare, Dulera, Montelukast, Spiriva

Carolina

« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2013, 08:10:22 AM »
Oh, it stopped raining over two weeks ago.

Humidity cleared, cooler and sunny, perfect weather for two weeks.

Just a  bit of rain at night (sort of like Camelot!)

Elaine

jpd54

« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2013, 11:22:27 AM »
  First rain in weeks.  Pouring down today.  I would love to be back in bed sleeping in this weather.  Cooling down a bit also. 

Jennifer
SJS, Fibro, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, GERD, Rosacea, TMJ

Celebrex, Gabapentin, Lasix, Potassium,Hydroxychloroquine, Lexapro, Lisinopril / Hydrochlorothiazide, Linzess, Metoclopram, Nexium, Oracea, Savella, Simvastatin, Vitamin D, Voltaren

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2013, 01:42:48 PM »
We have been so dry again this past month or so. The temperatures have finally moderated and it is cooler, except for a couple of really muggy days in the 70's when we had to have the air conditioner on.

It is cooler today with some sun and cooler days are to come. The trees are supposed to be beautiful this fall so I am looking forward to that. Fall is my favorite season. Irish

Katybarstool

« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2013, 01:10:38 PM »
Irish the trees wre losng their leaves in northern England but the colours are beautiful. I like fall but prefer new beginnings in spri.g. Kxu