Author Topic: Medical App for iPad  (Read 2748 times)

Velcro

Medical App for iPad
« on: June 02, 2013, 01:03:04 PM »
I found this great app for my iPad. It tracks and stores all your medical data for you. It lets you put in test results and then will show you a chart.  It also will let you add an injury or event and attach pictures you directly take from your iPad.

You can also attach documents so you can scan your test results and attach them. It will also email directly from the app. 

I'm loving it. I've had two episodes this week of weird bruising, so I'm able to log them, take pictures and attach them to show my Rheumy on the 20th. He also asked me about the name of a Doctor last time and I couldn't for the life of me remember it. Now I have them all logged.

It's not free, it's $3.99 but money well spent for me.

Here's a link to a YouTube of the app.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcsp4hn3dV0  (for mobile)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQdAc_mG-pk (for iPad)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 03:27:28 AM by Linda196 »

Cricket

• My Cancer Journey
Re: Medical App for iPad
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 03:28:38 PM »
What is the name of app?
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

Cassi307

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 03:33:46 PM »
Interesting Velcro! I have been looking at iPad apps lately so I would love to hear about yours. One question tho. How do you scan something and save it to your iPad?
Sjogren's, seronegative RA,  ckd, hyperparathyroidism, asthma,  osteoporosis, tremors, macular degeneration. Meds:  cardizem cd, low dose Prednisone, Rituxan, Preservision, calcium with d

Velcro

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 06:08:48 PM »
Cricket, it's called My Medical.

Cassi, I scanned it to my main computer, then emailed it to myself. Then I opened it on my iPad and saved it to my iPad. Then I could upload it.  I do have a wireless printer/ scanner, I just haven't set it up yet to scan directly to my iPad yet.