Author Topic: Sass is in the hospital  (Read 15140 times)

slccom

Re: Sass is in the hospital
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2013, 12:28:02 AM »
Hugs to you, dear Sass! I hope you get to go home soon so you can get some rest!
Sharon II

susanep

• Each Day Is A Miracle !
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2013, 04:40:04 AM »
Sass I am so sorry that you are in the hospital, but with all you have going on it's good you will get the care you need. I am praying for you to soon be well. Now we know what you sound like stoned. lol...

susanep :)
Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi

quietdynamics

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2013, 08:32:27 AM »

Sass...the rally of the warrior...messaging her friends...

Good grief lady ...we do so miss you. Hugs.

My silly little $1 single twig hydrangdea... that actually did bloom in the pot while I was away last summer and never got to plant...has leaves...

Every time I look at it, tend it ...I think of you. Remembering you said these are your favorites.

Bless you sweet lady.
Sjogrens ANA 1:640; SS-A/B+; Fibro; IBS; Neuro symptoms,Thyroid Anti-bodies; Ocular Rosacea, Livedo reticularis,

"You can't have a positive life with a  negative mind"

CMNK12

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2013, 09:55:01 AM »
Sorry to hear you are in the hospital. Hope you will be new and improved as can be soon. Give em heck. Take care and my prayers are with you as always. CK

Cricket

• My Cancer Journey
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2013, 05:17:00 PM »
Sass

I want some of those meds you got, ( just kidding )
You are funny when stoned!!

Get better soon
Cricket~
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

finallyadx

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2013, 06:02:10 PM »
Sending positive thoughts and prayers for a quick and speedy recovery.  Keep everyone on their toes.
Primary ss dx 2013, plaquenil, vitamin d, iron supplements, vitamin b12, d-mannose for chronic UTI's, magnesium for heart palpatations and Zinc

Suslew

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2013, 12:25:23 AM »
I hope you feel better soon Sass!  Big Virtual Hug!!

Daisy1234

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2013, 04:38:50 PM »
Sass,
So sorry I just read this update, have just got out of the hospital myself yesterday pm (Saturday)  and its probably not exactly big news that what they call hospital food isn't exactly good for the eyes or the stomach.  Got to wonder if the hospital's chef ever tells anyone what they do for a living, cause I'm still wondering myself.

Sending you lots of love Sass, and am also sending up some prayers that you will once again bounce back.  Your courage and resiliency are nothing short of amazing!

Many hugs,

Daisy

Reanne

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2013, 10:13:01 PM »
feel better soon dear sass!

powderpuff

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2013, 10:20:25 PM »
I hope you feel better soon Sass!

P.Trish

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2013, 07:23:17 AM »
-wishing you strength, comfort, and support to get well quickly dear Sass

female dx'd Jan 2012, English/Drama Teacher: retired, plaquenil 400mg, aspirin 80 mg, Lisinipril 20mg,  fish oil, multi vitamins, methyl pred  pack (every 2 months) evoxac, d-mannose, biotin, gluten free
. Stroke survivor  'Have a heart that never hardens and a touch that never hurts" (Dickens)

genko_b

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2013, 07:45:33 AM »
Dear Sass:

Hoping you are better soon and that they get the infection under control. Lung problems are no fun!

Take care, and hope to see you back in fine form here soon.

Genko

bloodless

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2013, 12:54:45 PM »
Get well soon! Glad you have a lap top with you. Hospitals suck.
I miss the good old days. Things were more like they used to be back then.

Sjogrens, Lupus, Fibro, GERD

Nancy60

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2013, 04:47:24 PM »
Just thinking about you Sass, hoping you are doing better and get to go home soon! 

Nancy

sass

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2013, 09:54:35 PM »
thank you all...I am still going to be here for a bit longer, but rest assured that I am fine....