Author Topic: Sass is in the hospital  (Read 15148 times)

Cricket

• My Cancer Journey
Sass is in the hospital
« on: April 30, 2013, 02:00:01 PM »
She has bad stats and a lung infection, she is in ICU for better care.

Cricket~
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

Sleepy In Seattle

Re: Sass is in the hospital
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 02:20:50 PM »
 :-[ Oh no...please give her our love if you speak to her. I hope she knows we miss her and are all pulling for her!!!!
Sjogren's, Lupus, Raynaud's, APS
Fatigue, Brain Fog, Autoimmune Hearing Loss, joint/muscle pain, dry mouth, clots in retina, etc
GF, "semi-Paleo" diet, Supplements, Plaquenil 400mg/day, Aspirin 325mg/day (for APS), Methotrexate 7mg/2x per week, Prednisone 3.5mg/day

Cricket

• My Cancer Journey
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 02:22:04 PM »
She is having a CT scan, lung flush, labs, and some other tests.  Says they are taking great care of her.
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

engy

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 02:37:22 PM »
Oh my, prayers for Sass! I'm glad they are taking good care of her.
DX:Sjogrens w/mild Lupus overlap,Hashi,Celiac,Raynauds,Sm.Fiber Neuropathy,POTS,Fibro.,CFS,OI & other dysautonomia.
No thyroid
Fish/Shellfish Allergy

RX:Plaquenil,Synthroid,LCarnitine,CoQ10,ALA,Dribose,Tumeric/Curcumin, Milk Thistle,AdreneVive,Fish Oil,Flaxseed Oil,Magnesium,B12 shots,vit D & C

jpd54

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 03:04:15 PM »
Oh, Bless her.   Hope they continue to take good care of her and she is home soon.

jpd
SJS, Fibro, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, GERD, Rosacea, TMJ

Celebrex, Gabapentin, Lasix, Potassium,Hydroxychloroquine, Lexapro, Lisinopril / Hydrochlorothiazide, Linzess, Metoclopram, Nexium, Oracea, Savella, Simvastatin, Vitamin D, Voltaren

Cheryl

• Sjogrens Staff
    • Enter here for chat room:
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 04:40:03 PM »
Cricket, thank you for letting us know!  Sass, I hope your lungs respond well to the treatments and your scan goes well.  In the meantime, we miss your "sassy" posts!  Get well soon.
Hugs and prayers,
Cheryl
Chat co-host on Thursdays at 8:00 Eastern time

Ark mom

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 06:11:51 PM »
Sass, please get well soon!  You are in my thoughts!  Hugs!
41 yo with Sjogren's (sero-neg), FMS & sub-clinical Graves; Plaquenil, Evoxac, prednisone, Restasis, Cellcept, gabapentin, duloxetine

Carolina

• —if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne R.
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2013, 04:53:40 AM »
Thanks so much, Cricket, for keeping us posted.

Sass, our love and understanding are all yours.

And our crazy sense of humor, too.

Hugs

Keep us posted!

Elaine aka Carolina
Female-Elaine,76-CVID-pSJS-IC-PN-CAD-Osteoarthritis-COPD-SFN-Knee/Shoulder Degeneration-SIBO-Intertrigo-Act.Purpura-Anemia-Copper Def-Raynaud's-Meniere's-Hiatal Hernia-Achalasia-IVIG Gamunex-Medrol-Gabapentin-Atenolol-Pilocarpine-LDN-Nasonex-Lipitor-Estrogel-B-12-Iron-D-Mannose-NAC-Co-Q10-D3-Omega 3

4Kids

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2013, 07:19:53 AM »
Much love to you, Sass.
Plaquinel, Restasis, Salagen, Arthrotec, Cod Liver Oil, B Vitamins, Palafer-C, Plaquinel, Metformin, Spironlactone, Biotin

Duchess

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2013, 07:51:58 AM »
Hoping for a quick recovery!

Duchess
58 y/o, Sjogren's, Lupus, Raynaud's, Mitral Valve Repair, Asthma, Myofascial Pain. Plaquenil, Inhalers, Ibuprofen,Exovac, Vitamin D, Vitamin B-12, Omega 3, Eye Drops, Quinipril, Massage therapy.

sass

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2013, 07:58:39 PM »
hey ya'll..yeps still sitting her in the ICU as usually doctors scratching their butts...think they gave up on their head....and to start this out in am under to control of some mind altering pain meication and can't see my screen must less fell the keyboard..lol..I lookd beautiful n paper and film...and he thought he would take me out of ICU and pur me on thee reg floor..one luck at my HR and could Hear my wheezing and he said no way...ICU AT LEAST THRU TOMORROW...it is all food though, though hard to have someone wait on you...Thank You Joanie for letting everyone know...i miss you guys too...i am just tires as we all are......ok  i really got to close now,,,one eye is welded shut and the other on is almost..night love yoou!   ~sass~

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2013, 08:57:41 PM »
Sass, THank you for getting back to us----in spite of your stoned condition.lol  It is good that the docs take such great care of you. Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. We need you back on the board when you feel the urge. You keep us in line -- and informed. Rest well and prayers are being said to clear out that wheeze. Irish

P.Trish

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2013, 09:16:13 PM »
Sass, I hope you are better by the time you read this. Glad those doctors seem to be paying attention.
female dx'd Jan 2012, English/Drama Teacher: retired, plaquenil 400mg, aspirin 80 mg, Lisinipril 20mg,  fish oil, multi vitamins, methyl pred  pack (every 2 months) evoxac, d-mannose, biotin, gluten free
. Stroke survivor  'Have a heart that never hardens and a touch that never hurts" (Dickens)

sass

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2013, 09:18:07 PM »
Irish,,,preceptive as ever, what ever gave me away?????  lol

ellenkerr

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2013, 10:14:31 PM »
Sass, sorry to hear you are  in the hospital.  I know it's never fun and it's tough not getting any rest when you are there.

Hope you feel better soon so you can be let out soon.  Sending prayers your way.