Author Topic: I almost cried last night  (Read 3472 times)

Cricket

Re: I almost cried last night
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2012, 12:16:04 PM »
Lighthouse

I agree with you about the bleach that would freak me out!  In fact I would get a second opinion, I can't believe bleach would do good on our female parts.

Glad mom is doing good!
Cricket~
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

lighthouse33

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2012, 10:41:41 AM »
Cricket,

I am going to check with my gyno about the bleach baths.  I did read on a MRSA forum that the CDC does recommend them. 

My rhuemy wanted me to have the nasal swab to find out if I'm a chronic carrier.  She said my GP should have the equipment to do it and if he doesn't, she will send me to an infectious disease.  So, I had the test done last week at my GP's lab and am waiting to hear about the results.

More bad news on the home front.  Dad's lung cancer is back.  He got lucky though because it usually reoccurs in the bone or the brain but his is only in the lung.  So, he will have radiation treatments that hopefully will take care of it.
Female
Primary Sjogren's, polyneuropathy, endomitriosis, dietary fructose intolerance
Plaquenil, Lyrica, Tramadal, Omeprazole, Fortical, fish oil, flaxseed oil, benefiber, centrum chewable mulitviitamin, caltrate chewable 600 D+minerals, WSN Nerve Support Formula, Align, Biotene Products

Cricket

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2012, 12:41:28 PM »
I am so sorry about your dad, will keep him in my prayers.
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax