Author Topic: i am back in the hospital again.  (Read 11969 times)

sass

Re: i am back in the hospital again.
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2012, 03:22:44 AM »
sorry blood thinners totally out of question due to that bleed out over the arteriogram...that one almost killed me..the thick blood, well part allergy to the heparin they spray in the vials( or something they spray in) and it should be ran immed.  and then I have one copy of Factor Liden V..you will have to google that ...too long here.  Then the bleed out happened about 5 hours after the arteriogram..everybody gone and I felt wet right as I was falling asleep . finally found nurses button and they slammed dunked me into the wall to stop the bleeding ( actually i was in the bed)  and they moved a vertabrae over, but saved my life.  so all's fair in love and war! 

Gayle, sleep in the hospital, with your husband in a plastic recliner moaning, bless his heart.all dayand night..e hates the indoors and does not mind with his Fierce Leo Attitude to let you know it......repeatedly.....sleep????surely you jest!?!?!?!??

A Father for Eddie??Is this a play??  Well, let me tell you bout a good friend....Dr Doogey House!  now that would be a character!!!!!   give it a think two!!!!  ~sass~   now what was this thread over....oh me....lol  saiting on  test results.

Cricket

• My Cancer Journey
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2012, 05:49:10 AM »
Sass

Your sense of humor sounds in tac!  Praying still, got to go got killer headache, love ya!

Cricket
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

sass

« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2012, 08:14:04 AM »
I have a bit of a headache myself today too.  IV changes, Breathing treatments, tubes, lubes, need a shower, bed change, nurses and doctors and some on call and some not.. Feeling better in some ways and not in others.  Slept on and off but really feeling tired and exhausted today.  Craig wants to be released and hoping doctors will say so.. i would rather stay Monday.  Don't like the hospital, but 2.5 hours ER trip is a bit uncomfortable.  Do Not Want To Rush It....what to do, make hubby more comfortable and tough it up and listen to him hurt and moan or just listen to myself and tell the doctor so????  oh i am such a door mat!  let headache go away first and still get those other test results in too. ~sass~

Cricket

• My Cancer Journey
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2012, 08:56:00 AM »
Sass

Listen to your inner voice, you are the one going through all the pain. STAY!! 
What if he went home and got rest and came back ?  My dh hates hospitals too and he would drive me crazy to stay there.

Hope our headaches go away.  Cricket
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

DesignerS

« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2012, 09:27:24 AM »
Sass, if you are not comfortable leaving, then do NOT leave! By Monday hopefully you will feel much better and able to make the drive.

Designer

Piebird

« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2012, 01:05:01 PM »
I agree. Stay as long as you can and rest. Send hubby home for the night.

sass

« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2012, 04:18:30 PM »
oh how i wish...had to start a new thread.... they made decision for me...still in hospital