Author Topic: Guess what??? A lump under my arm.  (Read 18391 times)

irish

• Global Moderator
Re: Guess what??? A lump under my arm.
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2012, 09:42:36 PM »
Lucy, Are you telling me that your boobs are crooked??? Irish

susanep

• Each Day Is A Miracle !
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2012, 10:07:58 PM »
irish I wish it was over already for you, but you are still in my prayers. This waiting thing is for the birds. Ok, so patience is a virtue I am still working on.  :D

susanep :)
Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi

Mr. Duffy

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2012, 04:52:14 PM »
Hi Irish,
     Sorry to hear you are not feeling well, I had same kind of lump and it turned out to be nothing! :) Right now I"m dealing with skin cancer AGAIN and daily migraines. Always something here too. Hope you husband is doing better.
    Take care and lots of hugs to you.
                    Love,
                   Mr. Duffy

gardenlover

« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2012, 08:59:00 PM »
Thinking of you!!

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2012, 09:22:15 PM »
Well, saw the doc today. The lump is almost gone now---it feels just like a little seed. It was an inflammed lymph node. I was inclined to think that was what it was, but a person can be in denial at a time like this so I just kept that thought in the background.

I still wonder what in the heck I have had with the sweats, chills, headache, etc Had been on antibiotic in June and July. Still have a bad headache off and on in my left sinus by my nose. CAn't get it to drain very well even with the steroid irrigations. Don't seem to have infection in my sinuses. Will just have to make an appt to see ENT again, I suppose.

I have such tender sore breasts even at my almost 70 age. Doc told me that studies have shown that women with sore breasts are less likely to have breast cancer. Somehow that doesn't make me feel any more safe!!! Thanks to all of you. Irish ;D

eyeamdry

« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2012, 09:37:22 PM »
IRISH

Lucy, Are you telling me that your boobs are crooked??? Irish

I just saw this and yes, Irish, that's what I'm telling you.  Crooked, lop sidedm mismatched, whatever.

I could have reduction on the one, but that sounds awfully painful and not much of anyone sees them anyhow.   :-*

lynnmarie219

« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2012, 09:46:56 PM »
So glad to hear that the lump is disappearing and that the doc is on it for you! Whew!

You are always in my thoughts Irish....keep us posted!

Nancy60

« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2012, 10:36:35 AM »
so glad to hear the lump is almost gone and the doc thinks all is OK! 

Nancy

Bucky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2012, 11:00:33 AM »
I have such tender sore breasts

Irish - are you SURE you're not pregnant??   ;)   :o  Tender breasts was one of my first clues I was pregnant.  LOL

I'm glad the lump is almost gone.  Yay!  Although, I'm sorry you haven't been feeling very good though.    :-\  You sure could use a health break, Irish!!  NOW would be good!

As always - thinking of you. 
Hang in there,
Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

Katybarstool

« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2012, 02:17:16 PM »
Fantastic news Irish.

I am so pleased the lump is nothing serious. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Hugs
Kathyx

jazzlover

« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2012, 05:29:20 PM »
Great news!
Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS), Salicylate Sensitivity,  Interstitial Cystitis,  gluten intolerance, Raynaud's, Sjogren's, A-fib; cytomegalovirus, recovered from Lyme disease

susanep

• Each Day Is A Miracle !
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2012, 02:55:34 AM »
irish, oh I thank God you are ok. I am sorry you feel so bad though. My husband has had all this stopped up sinuses, and a cold or something. I thought I had it last night, but felt a bit better today.

Everyone watch out for the west nile virus going through some areas.

YAY irish YAY!!!!
Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi

Diane63

« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2012, 06:34:55 AM »
So glad to hear your news, Irish!  You deserve a positive outcome - a nice break, eh?  I can't imagine what's been going on with you otherwise - the chills, fever, etc.  This is probably off-the-wall, but I live in Ohio and right where I am there has been quite a bit of the mosquito-borne West Nile Virus, and it often manifests in the ways you describe your symptoms.  Also, tick-bite can result in that stuff.  Don't know whether those critters are an issue where you are, but just a thought.

Diane63

Cheryl

• Sjogrens Staff
    • Enter here for chat room:
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2012, 11:37:17 AM »
Irish,
I'm thrilled that the breast scare is behind you!  I hope you are feeling well soon.
Cheryl
Chat co-host on Thursdays at 8:00 Eastern time

kimbo

• Love never fails
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2012, 03:34:25 PM »
Irish,

Good to hear, 2 cheers for your tender girls.   ;D ;D

I still always keep you in my prayer line up.

Love and Hugs, kimbo
Diagnosed March of 2007. SJS/ RA Positive at 80  International-SSA strongly positive at 811-SSB 273
ANA positive at 1:1280
Hashimoto's
Gabapentin, propanol, Celebrex, Synthroid, Cytomel, vitamin D, B complex, Omega 3 complex, and multi vitamins; At 62, I seem to be a low maintenance sjog