Author Topic: Guess what??? A lump under my arm.  (Read 16708 times)

jazzlover

Re: Guess what??? A lump under my arm.
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2012, 02:50:54 PM »
Soo, the waiting begins. I will think positive cause actually there can only be 2 outcomes. A lump in the breast tissue of women is either cancer or it isn't. Soooo, I will be positive until someone gives me a reason to fret. Irish
-
My theory also!!

Hope it all turns out OK!! Life is tough, but we are tougher. (SOUNDS good, anyway!)
Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS), Salicylate Sensitivity,  Interstitial Cystitis,  gluten intolerance, Raynaud's, Sjogren's, A-fib; cytomegalovirus, recovered from Lyme disease

Dolly Dimples

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2012, 03:25:39 PM »
 Irish,
       You coulden't have any more support for a good outcome on Wednesday.  All of SS world will be rooting for you.
     I know what it is like waiting, as I had a breast lump and pain under arm a few year back. It was soo scary,
 they did a needle biopsy and I was told straight away it was benign.  The relief was immense, I couldent speak to anyone for the emotion, so I pray it goes the same for you.   Best Wishes, Dolly x

ohiolady

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2012, 05:10:02 PM »
Irish,

Sending you well wishes for a good outcome.  I tell you, if it isn't one thing it is another for you and your husband.  Keep us updated as we all care.

Anna
SJS  Hashimoto's   Mild Raynauds  GERD  Gastroparesis
Restasis, Evoxac, Dexilant,  Domperidone, Zofran and Synthroid. Fish Oil, Vit D and B12  R lipoic acid,  Acetyl L Cartnine, Vitamin B1, and The Perfect Food Green and Fruit supplement

Kidney Cancer Survivor   
Female   Age: 62

AAACGRL

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2012, 05:48:10 PM »
Thinking of you. I'm sorry you're having to go through this. Hoping for the best!!!  ;)

Reanne

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2012, 06:27:11 PM »
Praying for good results from your tests!

shellthebell

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2012, 06:30:22 PM »
 I will keep you in my prayers as well! Hugs to you and yours.

Shell

engy

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2012, 06:38:40 PM »
Irish,

((hugs)) gentle ones. I've been saying prayers for you and your hubby. You are both amazing strong individuals.

Rest and take care of yourself. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Carie
DX:Sjogrens w/mild Lupus overlap,Hashi,Celiac,Raynauds,Sm.Fiber Neuropathy,POTS,Fibro.,CFS,OI & other dysautonomia.
No thyroid
Fish/Shellfish Allergy

RX:Plaquenil,Synthroid,LCarnitine,CoQ10,ALA,Dribose,Tumeric/Curcumin, Milk Thistle,AdreneVive,Fish Oil,Flaxseed Oil,Magnesium,B12 shots,vit D & C

Bucky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2012, 08:32:08 PM »
((Our dear Irish)) - never a dull moment in the Irish Family household, eh?

Sorry the lump you've found is hurting . . but, like the others have said, maybe it's a good thing that it hurts.  It's good news that you get in to have your mammogram on Wednesday.

My last mammogram I took in a miniature bottle of maple syrup and told the technician I was all ready for pancakes!!   ;)

In the four years that I've known you, you don't seem to let things phase you . . . you deal with the punches as they come.  I have no doubt, that the same will happen with this lump.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and keeping you in my prayers.  As always, our best wishes to you as you undergo this test.

Hugs,
Bucky

P.S.  Sorry to hear hubby had another visit to the ER yesterday.  I hope he is feeling better today.
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

gold55

• GoldenLoves
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2012, 08:45:07 PM »
sending positive vibes your way Irish!  praying too.  all will be OK :)
Dx#1:  dx changed to Sicca Syndrome + UCTD (how wonderful)
Dx#2:  Osteoarthritis and high cholesterol
Meds:  my golden retrievers, my doodle, otc tylenol, ibuprofen, mobic, vitamins, omegas, oral pilocarpine, liguid chondroiten/glucosamine with

Iris

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2012, 09:19:17 PM »
I'll be praying for you, Irish..   :)
Sjogren's Syndrome, fibromyalgia, essential tremor, RLS, degenerative disc disease, gastritis, Ischemic colitis, heart disease.
Lisinopril, Pantoprazole, Ranitidine, Plavix, Diltiazem, Simvastatin, Magnesium, Aspirin, pain meds, serum tears, fish oil

susanep

• Each Day Is A Miracle !
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2012, 09:26:14 PM »
More prayers for you and hubby.

susanep :)
Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2012, 09:46:40 PM »
My gosh,, You all are just the greatest bunch of people. One thing I have learned from this post is: If you want some sudden attention and prayers just holler "BREAST LUMP".

Seriously, as sjoggies we don't have very active social lives, but we sure make up for it with all our soggies friends on this site. I still have the sore lump and I have continued to sweat like as pig as they say. Just feel really lousy.

Today I called my immunologist and talked to the triage nurse about whether my symptoms could be related to my IVIG. She repeated all the side effects and it may well be that I have a reaction to my IVIG product. This would be the first time in 6 years that I have had this much of a reaction.

I do know that every time we have an infusion the product is a little different because of the many thousands of donors in each bottle. The lump and the sinus issues are hard to discern though. I have bad sinuses off and on so would I know what is what. Don't have a temp, but don't run temps much. I just decided to cancel my lipid panel in the morning cause I am too miserable to go without fluids for 10 hours. When you are a sjoggie and sweating a lot you need fluids.

Thanks again for all your comments and prayers. You guys are just the greatest. By the way, Mr. Irish is alive and kicking. He is on pain meds, prednisone, cipro and all his other meds plus inhalers. Short of breath some---can't believe that he isn't on oxygen, but his o2 sats stay high enough to maintain him. I watch him constantly for confusion, etc.

He was out in the heat today for about 4 hours off and on weeding a big patch of yard that needs to be seeded. Sweating like crazy. I just roll my eyes and try to keep my mouth shut. If he acts like he is getting in trouble then I open my big mouth. Man, he sure hates being married to a nurse.lol Thanks for asking about him. Have a good day tomorrow folks. May rain in some places. irish

eyeamdry

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2012, 10:18:32 PM »
Irish, he probably loved working in the soil and "killing" himself.  Partly for him, probably smiling to himself and the "I did it attitude."  Also knew you would love to yell about it.  You know these old guys!

Weather says rain here for Thurs, Fri and the reason is my daughter is having a yard/garage sale at our place.  It hasn't rained here but once or twice in weeks.  She says she is still having it.  Her choice.  We'll see what happens.  She has only a 1 bedroom apt and now all this stuff is our garage, workshop, attic etc...............

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2012, 10:30:07 PM »
Lucy, THat is what parents are for---our garages, basements and attics to store all their junk. We can never totally get rid of our kids!!!

May it rain before and adter the garage sale. Irish

Diane63

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2012, 03:33:23 AM »
Well, Irish, today's the day, eh?  Thinking of you and sending good energy your way.  Let us know how it goes.