Author Topic: yes, the mayo clinic report is in  (Read 3854 times)

jazzlover

Re: yes, the mayo clinic report is in
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2012, 02:49:17 PM »
Hi sass! I just got home from Houston myself! Got out before the flooding got any worse! :)

I also pray for those in cars who are annoying me. And yes to praying for those in ambulances, etc!!

"DAISY!" :)
Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS), Salicylate Sensitivity,  Interstitial Cystitis,  gluten intolerance, Raynaud's, Sjogren's, A-fib; cytomegalovirus, recovered from Lyme disease

sass

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2012, 03:22:22 PM »
Thanks for the update.. Yea that flooding down there can get really bad.  Did you drive in and if so from where?? 

The ambulances always get my prayers....

Thanks for the "DAISY".... Guess I need to PM her and let her know I have kidnapped part of her name!

Take Care!  ~sass~

Cricket

• My Cancer Journey
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2012, 09:25:19 AM »
Wanted to give you a "Daisy"  ;)

Joanie
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

sass

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2012, 10:33:16 AM »
thanks Cricket

mikaela

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2012, 05:46:49 PM »
Sass,

I have been following your posts/stories. 
Your strength amidst these trials is amazing.  It is rare that you can find a human being with courage to face such extreme challenges and still willing to share her time and experiences to others.

I will pray for you.

Mary

sass

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2012, 08:56:15 PM »
Mary,  Thank you for your kindness and your prayers!  I am bound and determined that we will all find the courage to stand up to this disease that they still call a syndrome. 

It is having people like you though that express your sentiments that keep me with the faith.  It seems to never fail that when I am having a weak moment, I pop on here and somebody is there standing on a ladder waving a flag at me!!  Keep going sass!!   

I am hoping that you get something resolved with your lung issue tomorrow too.  I have read your posts and am anxious for you.. Do Not let them just pass you off.  Insist on an experienced lung radiologist to read your films.  I had several and was just giving a passing glance.  It is appalling that if they do not know what it is then one would just put edema or pnemonia down!!   Good Luck and you keep going too...~sass~