Author Topic: sass is back  (Read 6163 times)

Gayle

Re: sass is back
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2012, 04:46:59 AM »
HI Sass!!
I am so excited to see you post and hear this great news! Prayers are amazing hugs! Geesh, made me cry.
Gayle

MissyLouWho?

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2012, 06:46:38 AM »
Oh Sass I'm so happy you're ok!!!  I pray the pain goes away very quickly.  Heal well my friend!

Iris

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2012, 06:49:29 AM »
I'm so glad the results are better than they thought they'd be..  Still sending prayers up for you..

I have home made coconut pie, will that work?   ;D
Sjogren's Syndrome, fibromyalgia, essential tremor, RLS, degenerative disc disease, gastritis, Ischemic colitis, heart disease.
Lisinopril, Pantoprazole, Ranitidine, Plavix, Diltiazem, Simvastatin, Magnesium, Aspirin, pain meds, serum tears, fish oil

Sleepy In Seattle

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2012, 07:46:47 AM »
Oh Sass - through the pain, your relief must be exquisite!!!! I am so happy for you....the pain will pass but that new diagnosis will settle in and bring such (comparative) peace....wonderful, wonderful news!
Sjogren's, Lupus, Raynaud's, APS
Fatigue, Brain Fog, Autoimmune Hearing Loss, joint/muscle pain, dry mouth, clots in retina, etc
GF, "semi-Paleo" diet, Supplements, Plaquenil 400mg/day, Aspirin 325mg/day (for APS), Methotrexate 7mg/2x per week, Prednisone 3.5mg/day

Cdbhappy

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2012, 08:43:57 AM »
Sass,

Glad the tube is out, and pray the pain will be gone soon.  Rejoicing for your great biopsy news and thanking God for answered prayers.  Hope that pie arrives soon, you sure deserve it. 

Cdbhappy
Lupus, fibromyalgia, sjogrens, bladder cancer.
One day at a time- learning how to mange my changing body.

susan

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2012, 09:42:55 AM »

Wonderful news!! Made my day:)
Sjogrens, Stills disease, Acromegaly, Interstitial cystitis

Plaquenil, Prednisone, Octreotide injectable, Crestor, Xanax

Meld256

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2012, 09:50:57 AM »
Wonderful news, Sass!  ;) :D 

I am thrilled that they feel your lung inflammation can be controlled and we're not talking the C-word.  I'm so sorry you're going through so much pain to get to this information, my dear. 

Continuing to pray for your recovery and lessening of pain soon!  We all are rooting for you.  ;D 8)

Someone will have to get a pie of some kind to you somehow.  ;)
Hugs,
Melinda

4Kids

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2012, 10:59:58 AM »
Hi Sass. While I wish you were not in so much pain, I am so happy for you that it is better news than hoped for and they are confident in treatment. Take it slow!

Jackie
Plaquinel, Restasis, Salagen, Arthrotec, Cod Liver Oil, B Vitamins, Palafer-C, Plaquinel, Metformin, Spironlactone, Biotin

Cricket

• My Cancer Journey
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2012, 11:51:42 AM »
Glad it is better news than expected!

Now rest and feel better, praying for you!

Cricket
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

eye2dry

« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2012, 03:06:23 PM »
This is very good news indedd.

I pray the Mayo Clinic in Pheonix agrees with the others docs.

eye2dryy

quietdynamics

« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2012, 06:34:10 PM »

Great news.....Doing a Cha-Cha Happy Dance for you!!!
Sjogrens ANA 1:640; SS-A/B+; Fibro; IBS; Neuro symptoms,Thyroid Anti-bodies; Ocular Rosacea, Livedo reticularis,

"You can't have a positive life with a  negative mind"

sjenny

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2012, 08:26:59 AM »
Sass, I am praying the Lord Jesus holds you in his arms while you are going through this fiery trial.