Author Topic: sass is back  (Read 6588 times)

Gayle

Re: sass is back
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2012, 07:54:41 PM »
SASS!!

Prayers, hugs and strong positive vibes are just pouring down on you! Have a great night and a wonderful Monday!!! Your amazing!

Gayle

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2012, 10:06:35 PM »
sass, Glad to hear that all went well and you are recuperating. Take care and keep us posted. The prayers will keep coming. Irish

Meld256

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2012, 03:04:27 AM »
Sass,

Hoping that tube can be removed soon and you can get more rest.  Thank you for updating us.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for better news than anyone would imagine and that you're feeling better soon with treatment.
Hugs,
Melinda

sass

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2012, 04:35:42 AM »
 :'(Pain so very much worse today :'(      Feel like someone has used a nail gun and nailed me to my bed.   sass

Skylar

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2012, 05:18:50 AM »
Great to read your post. I'm amazed at how well you crochet under water LOL, I can't crochet on dry land.  ;) It's so good to see you are up, walking laps and posting. You have a great attitude about all of this.

I am so sorry that they have to take another biopsy  :'( I hope this time they get definitive answers so they can move forward on your treatment.

Sending you more healing vibes and a great big bear ((((HUG)))).

Cricket

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2012, 07:24:52 AM »
Sass.

So sorry you have so much pain today will pray the Lord takes it away.

I am sending you good vibes and much love! ;D
Cricket
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

Sleepy In Seattle

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2012, 07:51:22 AM »
Nooooooo! Sass, I am sorry it's a bad Monday for you....dangit, they need to DO SOMETHING to make you more comfortable.  >:(

Hoping this is just a phase you have to pass through and will be healing and feeling better very, very soon....
Sjogren's, Lupus, Raynaud's, APS
Fatigue, Brain Fog, Autoimmune Hearing Loss, joint/muscle pain, dry mouth, clots in retina, etc
GF, "semi-Paleo" diet, Supplements, Plaquenil 400mg/day, Aspirin 325mg/day (for APS), Methotrexate 7mg/2x per week, Prednisone 3.5mg/day

mebog

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2012, 12:12:13 PM »
So happy you are able to Post.  I wish you many more good things.

I'll be praying for you.
mebog

jazzlover

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2012, 12:15:16 PM »
Somebody please bring out the morphine!
Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS), Salicylate Sensitivity,  Interstitial Cystitis,  gluten intolerance, Raynaud's, Sjogren's, A-fib; cytomegalovirus, recovered from Lyme disease

Iris

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2012, 12:17:19 PM »
I'm so glad you were able to post.. Please have your husband or someone call for some stronger pain meds.. It will make recovery so much easier for you..  I'll be praying for you, Sass..
Sjogren's Syndrome, fibromyalgia, essential tremor, RLS, degenerative disc disease, gastritis, Ischemic colitis, heart disease.
Lisinopril, Pantoprazole, Ranitidine, Plavix, Diltiazem, Simvastatin, Magnesium, Aspirin, pain meds, serum tears, fish oil

susan

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2012, 02:33:09 PM »

So sorry your pain is worse today. Sometimes it is hard to get ahead of it; be sure they are treating it before it gets unbearable.  Thinking of you.
Sjogrens, Stills disease, Acromegaly, Interstitial cystitis

Plaquenil, Prednisone, Octreotide injectable, Crestor, Xanax

Dolly Dimples

« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2012, 03:06:35 PM »
  Dear Sass, just remember "no pain no gain"  Take one day at a time, each one will be better.
              Your a star!, Dolly x

mshistory

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2012, 06:11:44 PM »
I am so sorry you are having so much pain  :'( I hope they can do SOMETHING to provide you some relief.
SLE and SjS with PN. ANA >1:1280 speckled,
SS-A >8.0, RF positive. Botox for migraines, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Imitrex for migraines, CellCept 1000 mg, Plaquenil 200 mg, Restasis, Zofran for nausea, Gabapentin, Evoxac and Norco for pain.

sass

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2012, 08:03:09 PM »
Sorry I dropped off the face of the forum for a few days. Drain Tube did not come out for 72 hours and has now came out..but the pain has remained. 

They added a short acting morphine shot, very short temporary relief,  upped strength of pills...not improved...now adding a pain patch, discontinuing morphine, but continuing the pain pills and seeing what happens till morning! 

on the better side:

Our Prayers Continued to be answered, I give all glory to God! And I thank The so Many Prayer Warriors that I know and the thousands that I have never met. We are all brothers and sisters in Christ!

My next level of biopsy results are in and though we still await another doctors report we are getting more an more positive news. What Doctors are saying- although never curable, it is very treatable and controllable. They are calling it lung disease/inflammation due to Sjogren's Syndrome.

As a final checkpoint they have sent the biopsy to the Mayo Clinic in Phoenix, AZ only as a precaution.

Each of the Prayers you sent to God for me has been answered in the form of a MIRACLE. PLEASE THANK GOD !  YOU HAVE EACH BEEN PART OF A MIRACLE WITH ME..but we all go thru many of these that we fail to recognize, well here is one that you will...       

my most humble thanks!   ~sass~

now where is the homemade chocolate pie???       huh??

iraisin

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2012, 08:19:45 PM »
Joy! Joy! you are fantastic! That is wonderful news Sass! I'd bake you one if I knew how! 4kids says she bakes her way through stuff, but she's in Canada! You definitely deserve one.

Praise God!

Thanks for popping in and keeping us informed. Seeing you positive through all of this makes me smile and appreciate you so. You are an inspiration Sass...you definitely set a mark on how to get through difficult times.