Author Topic: sass is back  (Read 6167 times)

sass

sass is back
« on: June 24, 2012, 12:16:19 PM »
Hey there good people!  I have been trying to reach you for 2 days, but  I have my tablet and my password was not stored.  Now I don,t know if any of you have tried to crochet underwater but between drugs and trying to form a sentence, the recall of my password was beyond me.  So here I am. Finally,
 Crockett, thank you for keeping everyone updated.

I will have to do this in small increments, due to the grogginess and the pain.
For now,things are moving along slowly. The fist initial frozen biopsy did not reveal the information they are looking for.  Now we wait til Tuesday fora better result.   

Many, many doctors are involved.  I must go for a little while and will ck back later.  sass

gmomjuju

Re: sass is back
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 12:23:50 PM »
Wow! You are Wonder Woman for sure!  As I told you before, I have had lung biopsies.  But...my procedure was called "minimally invasive" - something new that Bayer had perfected.  I had 2 small incisions but it felt like 52.  And like you, it took several days for my biopsy results as they sent them to Hopkins.

Do nothing but take it easy and take your pain medication.  If you don't take them you will reach the point of no return.  I will surely keep you in my prayers.

Behave and God Bless!
Judy

Gayle

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 12:39:22 PM »
SASS!!!!
So good to hear from you! Now, behave, take your meds, rest and argue with the Dr's as needed. Much love and many prayers!

gayle

Sleepy In Seattle

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 12:47:18 PM »
Good to "hear your voice"...! Take it easy and best wishes....
Sjogren's, Lupus, Raynaud's, APS
Fatigue, Brain Fog, Autoimmune Hearing Loss, joint/muscle pain, dry mouth, clots in retina, etc
GF, "semi-Paleo" diet, Supplements, Plaquenil 400mg/day, Aspirin 325mg/day (for APS), Methotrexate 7mg/2x per week, Prednisone 3.5mg/day

Cricket

• My Cancer Journey
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 12:50:28 PM »
So glad you are up and talking to us, missed you and praying!
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

Reanne

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 01:27:07 PM »
Ditto to what the others have said.  Glad to see you were able to post, but take care of YOU first. 

eye2dry

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2012, 02:43:23 PM »
So glad you so well with your lung biopsy.

Hope you get encouraging  news soon.

eye2dry

sass

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 03:38:02 PM »
Cricket,my apologies for the Crockett thing! Lol

Have been up and walked a lap this afternoon.   If they would just take out these drainage tubes, I could tolerate he rest and get some rest.  The main tube is excruatating and is laying on a nerve causing half of my left breast and torso to be completely dumb.     sass

ohiolady

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2012, 03:57:35 PM »
Oh, Sass sending you a big hug and praying the tube comes out soon.

Take care and keep us updated.

Anna
SJS  Hashimoto's   Mild Raynauds  GERD  Gastroparesis
Restasis, Evoxac, Dexilant,  Domperidone, Zofran and Synthroid. Fish Oil, Vit D and B12  R lipoic acid,  Acetyl L Cartnine, Vitamin B1, and The Perfect Food Green and Fruit supplement

Kidney Cancer Survivor   
Female   Age: 62

jazzlover

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2012, 05:29:00 PM »
Praying for the tube to be OUT!! :)
Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS), Salicylate Sensitivity,  Interstitial Cystitis,  gluten intolerance, Raynaud's, Sjogren's, A-fib; cytomegalovirus, recovered from Lyme disease

Cindy

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2012, 05:35:54 PM »
Hang in there. Sending many many positive energy your way.

iraisin

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2012, 06:53:03 PM »
You amaze me woman. I'd tell you to hang in there, but it sounds like you have that handled well enough without instruction. I'd be crying like a baby. you are a wonder. Bless you dear, Sass.

sass

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2012, 06:57:06 PM »
No, You are each entirely amazing people! 

Cdbhappy

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2012, 07:09:56 PM »
Sass,

So good to hear from you and know you are back on the grid!!   Chest tubes really are painful, I hope yours is removed soon and the Pain and numbness go away. 
Continuing to remember you and yours In prayer!

Cdbhappy
Lupus, fibromyalgia, sjogrens, bladder cancer.
One day at a time- learning how to mange my changing body.

genko_b

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2012, 07:19:37 PM »
Take care - sorry for so much pain. Here's hoping the results will give you some good options for treatment.

Genko