Author Topic: So I Got Some Really Bad News At the Lung Doctor Today!  (Read 10451 times)

Iris

Re: So I Got Some Really Bad News At the Lung Doctor Today!
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2012, 03:53:42 PM »
I'm really sorry for all that you are going through.. But you are an inspiration to us all..  Sending prayers up for you.. 
Sjogren's Syndrome, fibromyalgia, essential tremor, RLS, degenerative disc disease, gastritis, Ischemic colitis, heart disease.
Lisinopril, Pantoprazole, Ranitidine, Plavix, Diltiazem, Simvastatin, Magnesium, Aspirin, pain meds, serum tears, fish oil

sis

« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2012, 05:18:06 PM »
Sass,

Your post touched me.   I have had similar experiences with a dying parent.

Thank you for sharing so much of yourself.

May you be surrounded love and light in this challenging time.

Cricket

« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2012, 08:23:24 AM »
Sass

How are you doing today?  Just wanted to check in on you and let you know I am praying for you friend.  Joanie :)

Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

slccom

« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2012, 10:05:50 AM »
Dear Sass, please don't worry that the littlest ones won't remember you. You'll be there for them, and the older ones will tell them wonderful stories about you. Have you considered making some videos for them to see as they get older and more mature? That way they'll know of your love and concern for them, and your face.

When I was young, I was afraid of death. Then I started to read, starting with Edgar Casey, and many other books. There were consistencies, and they spoke repeatedly of those who went on visualizing as in their 30s, happy, still loving. This included a book written in the 1880s, and from many different cultures.

One night I had a dream, in which there was a closed coffin. I was afraid, and some entity urged me forward and had me open the lid. As soon as I did, I found myself in the middle of a field of red roses, as far as one could see,  (no thorns, either!). Every single rose was perfect. From that moment on, I stopped being afraid of death. I'm in no hurry, but not being afraid has freed me so much to enjoy life.

Whatever the future may hold for you, dear Sass, know that you have touched and enriched many more lives than you know.  You are in my prayers, for God's will to be done, and for His healing for those who will grieve most for you.

Many hugs, Sharon

sass

« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2012, 10:24:21 AM »
I can only say that I am overwhelmed and humbled.  I Love each of you so very much.  The Hand of God is touch all of us and it is glorious!

I am doing fairly well right now.  Had a power outage for several hours and my machine that makes my oxygen was off.  I did have O2 cylinders, but could not hook it thru CPAP maching.  Very Long Night! 

I can actually feel my lungs as I breathe now. It is an odd sensation.  All along I had thought this full feeling in the lung area was the supplement oxygen.  Now I know it is the IPF (Idiopathic Pulmonay Fibrosis) or  maybe some less threating ailment! 

I have my second opinion appt Friday, June 15th.  Got in with a top doc!  Transplant has been sent my records and my doctors referral!  Ready to get the ball rolling!

Thank You again for your well wishes and prayers!  I am a survivor and plan to stay that way with God's hand in my life.  Lord, Thank You for these Friends!  I Praise You and give YOU all the glory!      ~sass~

olmphoto2

« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2012, 10:38:01 AM »
Sass...so sorry you had a particularly rough night.  You might check with your respiratory therapist regarding your mask.  I know mine has a port for O2 hook up that wasn't obvious to me.  The info also might be online or in your booklet that came with the mask.

I can only say that I am overwhelmed and humbled.  I Love each of you so very much.  The Hand of God is touch all of us and it is glorious!

I am doing fairly well right now.  Had a power outage for several hours and my machine that makes my oxygen was off.  I did have O2 cylinders, but could not hook it thru CPAP maching.  Very Long Night!   

Mary Ann in Wisconsin

"A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that is unlocked and opens inwards as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push." 
          Ludwig Wittgenstein

Sadie963

« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2012, 10:51:18 AM »
Hi Sass!

I'm sorry you had a difficult evening last night. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Sadie

Sleepy In Seattle

« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2012, 04:20:48 PM »
Sass, I am new to the site, but love your posts and please know that my whole family is now pulling for you - a group of total strangers in the soggy Pacific Northwest, thinking of you and your family every single day, willing your flame to keep burning. If we bring you any light, it's because we're reflecting what YOU shine into the world, and trying to add our own light to it to drive back darkness. I don't know why pain and suffering happens, or why bad things happen to such good people, but even from miles away through the computer screen I can tell you bring good things into the world. That will not change, through all of time....it is already IN your children, and it is IN all of us, because you share all that strength and goodness and...well...SASS.  8)

I hope you can feel all the love flowing to you, and that it brings you some comfort....
Sjogren's, Lupus, Raynaud's, APS
Fatigue, Brain Fog, Autoimmune Hearing Loss, joint/muscle pain, dry mouth, clots in retina, etc
GF, "semi-Paleo" diet, Supplements, Plaquenil 400mg/day, Aspirin 325mg/day (for APS), Methotrexate 7mg/2x per week, Prednisone 3.5mg/day

sass

« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2012, 05:55:33 PM »
I feel everyone's love.  And it is truly wonderful! 

Katybarstool

« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2012, 02:18:36 PM »
Sass

I've been away for a couple of weeks and only just seen this post. It has made me cry, but also inspired me.

How are you doing today?

Kathyx