Author Topic: Why are my boobs growing?  (Read 45330 times)

ashewoman

Re: Why are my boobs growing?
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2012, 09:04:45 PM »
WOW wildthing... that is ringing some bells.  Normally I use non-dairy creamer in my coffee which of course is probably not very good for you either, but it isn't dairy.  Last week right before the new boob pain began though I picked up some canned milk at the family dollar while I was there for something else because I'm LAZY.  I'm very careful when purchasing milk to make sure it is listed as non-hormonal, but who knows what was added to those cheapo non-name-brand family dollar cans of milk.  Laziness will get you every time.  I'll be more vigilant next time I run out of creamer and stop at the actual grocer. 

Bucky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2012, 10:03:19 AM »
OK - I've been silently following this thread to see what you ladies are saying.   ;)

It really is a tough search to find the "right" bra . . one that fits the girls and supports them.  And, yes, it varies by manufacturer as to the size and fit.

Several years ago, while on vacation in TN, I stopped at the L'eggs Hanes Bali outlet mall and they have staff that can "fit" you for the right bra.  Finding the right bra is like shoe shopping or finding the right pair of capri's/jeans . . . . soooooo many different kinds to pick from!   :o

Another thing to think about . . . do you throw your bras into the dryer?  I always line dry mine.

Recently, I have a different problem - lopsided girls.   :-\  One side a tad bit larger than the other - which can be difficult when you would need two different cups.  They should make "mix and match" bras where you can hook them together to accommodate the differences.  Unfortunately, I had to resort to going with the larger size cup to accommodate the larger size as I don't like muffin top in my bras!!   :-[

Sigh . . . the things we women have to put up with.   ???

Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

WildThing

« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2012, 02:41:50 PM »
Ashewoman:  persoanlly I'd stay off dairy altogther.  All I ever used to drink was organic milk and eat organic cheese ect which I assume hasn't got hormones in but as it's from a cow who's lactating and naturally producing hormones, hormoes that don't mix with human hormones very well I wouldn't go for dairy persoanlly.  I have much healthier boobs since I turned vegan.  Worth a try anyway.  Not saying you should go vegan but try cutting out dairy see what happens.

ashewoman

« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2012, 04:00:22 PM »
This actually applies directly to Sjogrens.... I started the medication a few days ago and now I have some serious gastrointestinal side effects.  Doc says they are normal but not fun.  So my milk intake has increased and my food intake has gone way down.  On a side note: I'll easily drop some weight if this keeps up.  HA HA!  Although I doubt I'd bother if that was the only potential pay off.  I'm not sure the stomach meds he gave with are actually not as bad as the malaria pills.  Since most of the side effect began with their arrival and it took several more days for the dern malaria pills to come.  Mail prescriptions are both good and a pain.  But I've only been taking the malaria pills 3 days now and I am basically on a liquid or french fry or mash potato diet.  I just can't stomach more.  And only a few bites of that.  Naturally, I'm hungry 6-8 times a day but I definitely no longer eat a "meal".  Glasses of chocolate milk seem to sit better than anything else.  But at least I'm back on quality dairy products out of necessity.  Anyway, I guess this is par for the course.  GG

WildThing

« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2012, 08:08:10 PM »
I would be inclined to think there's a link there between excessive dairy and boob pain

gold55

• GoldenLoves
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2012, 11:32:50 AM »
I know when I used to have lumps in my boobs the doctors said it was from drinking a lot of coffee.
Dx#1:  dx changed to Sicca Syndrome + UCTD (how wonderful)
Dx#2:  Osteoarthritis and high cholesterol
Meds:  my golden retrievers, my doodle, otc tylenol, ibuprofen, mobic, vitamins, omegas, oral pilocarpine, liguid chondroiten/glucosamine with

WildThing

« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2012, 12:22:04 PM »
I know when I used to have lumps in my boobs the doctors said it was from drinking a lot of coffee.

That's interesting I never heard of coffee being a culprit before

gold55

• GoldenLoves
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2012, 01:57:49 PM »
I believe they were termed as "cysts" from drinking coffee.   
Dx#1:  dx changed to Sicca Syndrome + UCTD (how wonderful)
Dx#2:  Osteoarthritis and high cholesterol
Meds:  my golden retrievers, my doodle, otc tylenol, ibuprofen, mobic, vitamins, omegas, oral pilocarpine, liguid chondroiten/glucosamine with

WildThing

« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2012, 02:57:26 PM »
I believe they were termed as "cysts" from drinking coffee.

How bizarre  :o

Rebecca

« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2012, 10:26:05 AM »
Ok so this is an older thread that I responded to and was going old threads.  I read some of the later posts and y'all have me laughing so hard at work that I a making everyone look at me like I have fallen off of my rocker!!  Thanks for the laughs ladies.  I sure did need that..