Author Topic: Why are my boobs growing?  (Read 45246 times)

WildThing

Re: Why are my boobs growing?
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2012, 09:19:32 AM »
4kids:  most of the women in my family are like you, sort of pear shaped.  My nan was all bottom and no top and when she put on weight she was a 40B or 42B I think.  Just bought a new jacket off ebay so didn't try it on.  It's a size 12 and too darn small coz of my boobs.  Having to get rid of half my wardrobe.  I think I'll keep the jacket though and just wear it open, it looks ok like that.  It's a waste otherwise.

I wouldn't bother being jealous though I look funny all top and no bottom and I'm sure you're beautiful in your own way!  We all are!

gold55

• GoldenLoves
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2012, 06:53:24 PM »
All the women on my Mom's side got larger (boobs) with age.  I jumped a cup size in my late 40's when I was finishing menopause.

hey, maybe it's a Sjoggie thing and we should put this thread in "the Good Things about having Sjogrens"!!  Yea, Joe you are surrounded by D-cup women on this Forum.  How does that make you feel.........rofl.....what a stupid thing to say!!!!  If I were to lose a bunch of weight right now my boobs would still stay the same.  It can be very uncomfortable.  No wonder we all have back problems!
Dx#1:  dx changed to Sicca Syndrome + UCTD (how wonderful)
Dx#2:  Osteoarthritis and high cholesterol
Meds:  my golden retrievers, my doodle, otc tylenol, ibuprofen, mobic, vitamins, omegas, oral pilocarpine, liguid chondroiten/glucosamine with

WildThing

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2012, 10:04:53 PM »
All the women on my Mom's side got larger (boobs) with age.  I jumped a cup size in my late 40's when I was finishing menopause.

hey, maybe it's a Sjoggie thing and we should put this thread in "the Good Things about having Sjogrens"!!  Yea, Joe you are surrounded by D-cup women on this Forum.  How does that make you feel.........rofl.....what a stupid thing to say!!!!  If I were to lose a bunch of weight right now my boobs would still stay the same.  It can be very uncomfortable.  No wonder we all have back problems!

Good idea Gold.  By back is fine though, apart from  my tailbone which I injured my falling on my bum.

eyeamdry

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2012, 11:05:57 PM »
Some of these posts made me laugh..........out loud.   Hey Joe, did you know.........

WildThing

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2012, 01:10:02 AM »
Been wondering, would my lack of backache be due to the fact I sing classical music (albeit armature) and have had breathing lessons?  This strengthens the diaphragm and muscles around the front and back of your rib cage so you can hold notes for a minute or even longer.  Besdies have u ever seen an female operatic singer with small tits? 

Katybarstool

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2012, 10:41:46 AM »
Wildthing ;D

I can't sing for toffee and I'm an 'A' cup, so now I know the reason  :

Kathyx

WildThing

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2012, 12:53:23 PM »
Wildthing ;D

I can't sing for toffee and I'm an 'A' cup, so now I know the reason  :

Kathyx

LOL Kathy  ;D  You know I actually envied the likes of you smaller ladies today.  I spent 4 hours (not kidding) trying to find a bra in my size.  Tons of smaller ones here no 34 Ds.  Finally found one but it was a little to small so tried on a 34 DD and that seemed ok.  I guess all makes are different.  4 frigging hours  >:(

Katybarstool

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2012, 01:05:43 PM »
Wow, four hours - that's a long time. I know you larger ladies do have problems getting the right support that looks nice too. I have a friend who is 32HH and she really struggles - and she has back problems, which is no joke.

Kathyx

MissyLouWho?

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2012, 01:17:21 PM »
Wow, I envy you all.  When I was 21, I went to Victoria's Secret with a couple hundred dollars because someone told me they would be able to find me the right fit and do alterations and such.  The woman looked at me and said she was sorry, but even THEY couldn't help someone that really didn't need a bra :(.  She tried to make feel good like I was avoiding back trouble but I was so upset.  I hate shopping for bathing suits, so I don't wear them anymore.  Too embarrassing to have a large bottom and x-small top!

WildThing

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2012, 09:59:59 AM »
That was horribe what that sales assistant said MissyLouWho.  How rude!  Dear me, doesn't do much for your self esteem does it being spoken to like that.  When I was first developing when I was about 10 I got my first hand me down bra from my cousin it was a 30aa so you can get small sizes and that was back in the 80s.

MissyLouWho?

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2012, 01:05:46 PM »
Found em~ I shop in the preteen section now.  Just had to know where to look 8)!

WildThing

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2012, 02:15:48 PM »
Found em~ I shop in the preteen section now.  Just had to know where to look 8)!

Awsome stuff!!!!!

Rebecca

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2012, 03:04:15 PM »
I've increased a cup size in the last 6 months.  Went from a 36C to a 36D and my breasts are soooo sore.  I put Stopain on them this morning just so I could put on my bra! I go to the RA doc at the end of May and will ask if it is Sjogren related.  My weight has increases 10 pounds too.

WildThing

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2012, 01:07:28 PM »
Rebecca that doesn't soud right, not being in that much pain.  Can you see your GP/family doctor before the end pf the month?  I don't think you should wait that long.

Rebecca

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2012, 01:13:11 PM »
Wild Thing - They actually feel a bit better today.  Some days they feel like they did back when I first got pregnant.  Other days, they are tender but not unbarable.  Someone else mentioned that it may be a side effect of the Plaquenil.  So we shall see.  I just went to my OB/GYN 6 weeks ago for my annual check up and she didn't find anything wrong.  I go back to her in another 4 months for something else unrelated.  So I will keep an eye on it, ask the RA doctor at the end of this month and double check w/my OB/GYN in a few months.  I need to get a mammogram done but am soooo dreading it.