Author Topic: Sjogren's Syndrome Research  (Read 421 times)

Roseydac

Sjogren's Syndrome Research
« on: April 19, 2012, 11:24:12 PM »
Hi All,

I was diagnosed with Sjogren's Syndrome in 2006 and continue to suffer from this unrelenting condition. I am in the final stages of my doctoral research on : An Investigation of the Relationship between Mindfulness and Chronic Pain: A Connection for the Sjogren's Syndrome Patient. Would you be kind enough to fill out a brief survey (under 10 minutes) to be apart of my research. Any help would be appreciated. The more surveys I get done, the stronger my study to try and increase understanding of this condition. Thanking you in advance for you cooperation.

**Please send a PM to receive the link in a reply.**

Also you will have the chance to win a gift card for $25 upon completion if you so choose. Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 06:20:06 PM by Linda196 »

Gayle

• You Create Your Own Reality
Re: Sjogren's Syndrome Research
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 07:41:23 AM »
Done! Good luck, I hope you get many responses.
Sjogrens which is quite enough thank you. Plaquenil, Pilocarpine

A66eyroad

• Be kind to yourself today!
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 07:51:04 AM »
Very easy questionnaire, I'm glad to share and thank you for posting!

Wishing you all the best as you complete your doctoral studies!
Female, 60
Sjogrens and subacute cutaneous lupus. Flu-like symptoms, mouth ulcers, itchy rash, high cholesterol, headache, earache, tinnitis, dizziness. Hangover-like nausea, especially in the a.m.
Plaquenil, Atabrine, DHEA, Aleve, Evoxac, Allegra/Benedryl, Mary's Magic Mouthwash, carafate.

Roseydac

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 07:51:57 AM »
Thank you so so much. I am hoping to at least get the findings to medical and mental health providers  on this condition so that they may treat us effectively. R.