Author Topic: Your hobby?  (Read 1467 times)

ttdub

Your hobby?
« on: March 16, 2012, 01:07:46 PM »
What's your hobby that keeps you sane through this disease? Mine's designing lightsaber hilts lately.

Sleepy In Seattle

Re: Your hobby?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 01:26:04 PM »
Horses and reading - and family!  :D

(Though I suspect I will NEVER be totally sane... :o)

My husband would LOVE your hobby - big Star Wars fan....
Sjogren's, Lupus, Raynaud's, APS
Fatigue, Brain Fog, Autoimmune Hearing Loss, joint/muscle pain, dry mouth, clots in retina, etc
GF, "semi-Paleo" diet, Supplements, Plaquenil 400mg/day, Aspirin 325mg/day (for APS), Methotrexate 7mg/2x per week, Prednisone 3.5mg/day

ttdub

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 01:42:12 PM »
That's really great! I rode horses when I was younger.

It is definitely interesting. There are so many things that you learn while designing them.

Bucky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 02:58:37 PM »
Here's some interesting replies from a previous thread about hobbies/interests:  http://sjogrensworld.org/forums/index.php?topic=13260.0

We have such a diverse, interesting group of members.   ;D

Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

Pisces24

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 12:13:54 PM »
With me it is reading or doing the family genealogy. Neither requires a lot of physical activity and you can put as much $ or as little $ as you want into it.
Books at Thrift stores & Garage sales 25 cents. I got the internet so that is free for genealogy reserach  unless I want to pay $ to join a website - I don't.

I used to really love going to auctions especially the little towns just outside the city. I'm in the Midwest. You meet so many interesting people etc.  I quit going as I was acquiring too many "souveniors of the sale". LOL. ;)

WildThing

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 04:32:34 PM »
I'm a bit of a Star Wars fan too.  Go geeks!!!

ttdub

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2012, 08:04:48 PM »
I'm a bit of a Star Wars fan too.  Go geeks!!!
Oh YA!