Author Topic: Please Pray For Me!  (Read 6564 times)

engy

Re: Please Pray For Me!
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2012, 01:10:08 PM »
I'm sending ((hugs)) and saying prayers I'm so sorry. Carie
DX:Sjogrens w/mild Lupus overlap,Hashi,Celiac,Raynauds,Sm.Fiber Neuropathy,POTS,Fibro.,CFS,OI & other dysautonomia.
No thyroid
Fish/Shellfish Allergy

RX:Plaquenil,Synthroid,LCarnitine,CoQ10,ALA,Dribose,Tumeric/Curcumin, Milk Thistle,AdreneVive,Fish Oil,Flaxseed Oil,Magnesium,B12 shots,vit D & C

cat

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2012, 01:27:24 PM »
You and your family have my deepest sympathy during this sad time. I hope it helps you to know that we care about you.

Sincerely
Lynda

mebog

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2012, 02:17:34 PM »
Dear Susanap,   These are the things that break our hearts.  My Prayers are with you and your family. I know that God will help you heal.

Much Love,
Mebog

TripleC

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2012, 02:24:20 PM »

I am so sorry.. my thoughts are with you and your family during this very sad time.

lori

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2012, 03:10:58 PM »
oh susan... i am soo sorry!!! hav lifted you and your family in prayer.
sending (((hugs)))))

lori

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2012, 03:52:01 PM »
(((susanep)))

My wife and children took care of the details when my mother died.

I took care of mom for about three months before she died. She made me promise not to bring her back as I had done three times before. It was the first confirmation that I had that she knew that I had done that.

I was gone for a week before she got sick and died. I returned when she went into the hospital. Her financial records and will disappeared during that time. She sat down with me when I was taking care of her and we went through all of her financial documents. That is the reason that I knew they had disappeared. I found out some things about my dad that I had guessed and some I had not.

My heart goes out to you and your family during this time.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

Bucky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2012, 04:50:33 PM »
((susanep)) - my sympathy to you and your family on the loss of your precious Mom.

The next few days will be full of activity, running errands, answering phone calls, making funeral arrangements, etc.

Please make sure you eat and take your medicines, even if you don't "feel" like eating.  You've got to take care of yourself too.  If you can, find a quiet spot and just close your eyes and take some deep breathes.

The family dynamics change when a parent dies.  May you be comforted in your time of sorrow - I'm sorry for your loss.

Hugs,
Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

ohiolady

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2012, 05:03:20 PM »
Susan,

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss.  Sending you a big hug and praying for strength and comfort.

Anna
SJS  Hashimoto's   Mild Raynauds  GERD  Gastroparesis
Restasis, Evoxac, Dexilant,  Domperidone, Zofran and Synthroid. Fish Oil, Vit D and B12  R lipoic acid,  Acetyl L Cartnine, Vitamin B1, and The Perfect Food Green and Fruit supplement

Kidney Cancer Survivor   
Female   Age: 62

marilynhopkins

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2012, 05:09:02 PM »
I am so sorry for your lost. I lost both of my parents in 2003, so I know how painful it can be. I will pray for you and your family to get through this.

susanep

• Each Day Is A Miracle !
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2012, 05:43:49 PM »
I do appreciate all of your kind words, and it does mean a lot. It's been a long day. I am so tired.

Me, my two sisters, and one brother stayed with dad, and we all went to take care of those things.

Mom was 76.  Everything today seemed like a bad dream (so surreal), and like I am waiting to wake up. I want to see her one more time, hear her voice just one more time.

Since I had retired in 2010 as some of you know, it allowed me to spend more time with my mother, and dad.

This is the first immediate family death for me to experience. I keep hearing her voice of things through out the years. I see her waving by to me when I had spent a few hours with her and dad 2 days ago.

Just taking a break tonight, and more things tomorrow, with worst Thursday, and Friday.

susanep :'(

Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi

anita

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2012, 06:33:35 PM »
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
52 yr old SjS, APS w/strokes, Autonomic Neuropathy, PN, Nephrogenic DI, (CVID) IgG def., Cushing's, Asthma, Gastroparesis.  Sero-neg w/+ lip biopsy.  Meds: IVIG & pre-meds, Arixtra, Aspirin, Plaquenil, Cardizem, Toprol XL, Domperidone, Nexium, Midodrine, Symbicort, Fentanyl, Percocet, Zofran

hootyhu1

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2012, 08:08:08 PM »
((Susan))  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family-Hootyhu

Bucky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2012, 09:07:06 PM »
Susanep - I just wanted to suggest one more thing for you as this is your first experience with an immediate family member dying.

If people offer to help you at home, etc. . . . accept the offer - they do it because they care for you and want to help.  Many times people say, "call me if you need anything".  What they should say is, "what can I do for you?  If there are specific things you would like someone else to do - grocery shop, vacuum, walk any pets, babysit, answer the phone, etc. please let them do it.  Many times people feel so helpless as we can't take away a persons loss and want to show our respect to the family in such a time.

If you would be having some people coming in from out-of-town if they are flying, perhaps that is a responsibility you could pass on to someone else who offers help to the family.  I did that once for a family and they appreciated not having to spend several hours running around.

May faith sustain you, friends surround you, and may love give you strength and comfort.

Hugs,
Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2012, 09:33:41 PM »
Susan, I am so sorry to hear that. Please convey my sympathy to all of your family.

It is going to be very emotionally and physically exhausting over the next weeks. The funeral and tending to your dad will consume a lot of your energy. Please see that you get the rest and nourishment that you need so you don't have a flare or infection.

Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. Irish ;D

gold55

• GoldenLoves
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2012, 09:35:50 PM »
So very sorry for your loss.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.  Sincerely, Jill
Dx#1:  dx changed to Sicca Syndrome + UCTD (how wonderful)
Dx#2:  Osteoarthritis and high cholesterol
Meds:  my golden retrievers, my doodle, otc tylenol, ibuprofen, mobic, vitamins, omegas, oral pilocarpine, liguid chondroiten/glucosamine with