Author Topic: Did you see the new Nissan commercial-kid taking off his clothes! Darling!  (Read 1814 times)

irish

• Global Moderator
Did you see the new Nissan commercial. A 2 year old or so in back seat striping off his clothes and out the window they go. It is just the cutest commercial I have seen in a long time. The mother is good and the boy is so cute. Irish

ellenkerr

Yes, I was laughing when I saw it.  It reminded me of one of my granddaughters!  We had to make sure the windows and doors in our car

were locked with the parental controls so she wouldn't escape.  She was about 1 when she was strapped in her car seat, and managed

open the door before I had even backed out of the driveway!  She's 6 now and again last week I had to remind her that she could have

her window open but she had to put her head and hands back inside the ride!!  Little kids are just so funny.

slccom

I just took a kid's clothes hangar to a neighbor with a 3 1/2-year-old and a sub-year old. Both boys were in diapers when I rang the bell. Within 30 seconds the little one was naked. And very pleased with himself, too!
Sharon

jpd54

Love it, love it, love it!!!!!

jpd
SJS, Fibro, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, GERD, Rosacea, TMJ

Celebrex, Gabapentin, Lasix, Potassium,Hydroxychloroquine, Lexapro, Lisinopril / Hydrochlorothiazide, Linzess, Metoclopram, Nexium, Oracea, Savella, Simvastatin, Vitamin D, Voltaren

Jellyb

That commercial reminds me of when my grandmother told me that when my dad was little he liked to take his clothes off and hide them in the mailbox

I can't imagine what went through my grandmothers mind when she went to get the mail!
 :-)