Author Topic: all is good..for today  (Read 1140 times)

eye2dry

all is good..for today
« on: January 29, 2012, 11:58:11 AM »
Forum Folks..today seems to be a SJS free day.

All joints okay, my eyes.. no burning, I feel rested too and I am not usre how this occured. If I did, for sure I would fix everyday like this.

I am sitting in my sunroom, listening to my Zen music, dog on my lap and watching the trees sway in the wind. I feel content..

How long will this last? who knows...but I will soak this all up and enjoy..
I wish you all a day like today...hope all is well with you.

eye2dry

Madison Granny

• Keep on fighting and stay strong!!!
Re: all is good..for today
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 01:12:58 PM »
I had one of those days yesterday.  It couldn't have come at a better time.  We celebrated my mother 78th birthday.  I was with a lot of people all day and all my SJS symptoms just seemed to disappear.  The are staying away today too.  Here's hoping that they stay away for a long time to come.  I sure does feel good when they're gone doesn't it?
Primary SJS, dRTA, Osteroporis, OAB, stage 3 kidney disease, hypothyroid and high blood pressure.  Medicine I take are plaquenil, bicarb, prolia, synthroid, toprol and amolipine, citracal and vitamin D.  I use Arex and Azasite and Prolia.  I also have Reynaud's and osteoarthris of the toes

Meld256

Re: all is good..for today
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 02:48:45 AM »
eye2dry,

That kind of day is one to savor.  ;) I'm glad you could enjoy it!

Madison Granny,
So happy the timing of your good day came so you could celebrate your mother's birthday.  ;) And a second good day, too?  That's wonderful and hope the symptoms continue to stay away.

Take care,
Melinda