Author Topic: anyone else indulging in cookies and candy??  (Read 5332 times)

valene2009

Re: anyone else indulging in cookies and candy??
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2011, 12:57:05 PM »
that thrush sounds awful. i dont quite know exactly what it is but man im sorry. :( 
u sould like me -lsat night i had 2 pieces of carrot cake (small but still), 2 oatmeal cookies, sev pieces of candy, etc... ughhhh..  im small too 119 at 5'7" but am feeling a bit bloated--could be also from the monthly tho.. sorry Joe or any other man reading this. lol.. merry xmas

Cheryl

• Sjogrens Staff
    • Enter here for chat room:
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2011, 07:05:38 AM »
I hereby declare today to be a free day!  Within reason, eat what you want.   (We all know that there may be repercussions tomorrow, but enjoy the day.)

Happy quiet time/crazy family time/day off work to all of you, and Merry Christmas to all who celebrate the day!
Chat co-host on Thursdays at 8:00 Eastern time

Katybarstool

« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2011, 12:51:31 PM »
Thanks for giving me permission, Cheryl. I've had a virtually carb free diet for 10 weeks or so, but decided to eat what I wanted to today. It's evening here now and I've had: one yummy mince pie, two portions of Christmas pudding (one for lunch, one for dinner) and a fantastic chocolate truffle. Otherwise, I've kept to my eating plan. I've enjoyed the lot, but boy, I do feel bloated, and I think its going to get windy around here soon ;) 

Kathyx

engy

« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2011, 04:29:12 PM »
Just ate a large piece of gf pecan pie & pumpkin roll I made.

YUM! I need low carb....

Carie
DX:Sjogrens w/mild Lupus overlap,Hashi,Celiac,Raynauds,Sm.Fiber Neuropathy,POTS,Fibro.,CFS,OI & other dysautonomia.
No thyroid
Fish/Shellfish Allergy

RX:Plaquenil,Synthroid,LCarnitine,CoQ10,ALA,Dribose,Tumeric/Curcumin, Milk Thistle,AdreneVive,Fish Oil,Flaxseed Oil,Magnesium,B12 shots,vit D & C

kellyptyler

« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2011, 05:11:00 PM »
Yes, I'm eating way too much and with my Crohns it is not good...I'm going to pay a heavy price.

eyeamdry

« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2011, 10:04:41 PM »
My husband's "girlfriend" at the gym made him some goodies: cookies, candy etc.  He gives her fish whe he goes fishing and this is the payback.  He hid the cookies!  I did have one and when he went to bed, I went snooping.  I stopped because I don't need cookies.  Neither does he.  I've noticed his stomach is pretty big.  Maybe she is feeding his habits.  Actually, it's a favor not to have the  stuff in my face.  Lucy

bob212

« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2011, 08:49:50 AM »
The holidays, relaxation, travel.  They all lead me to eat things I shouldn't.  I have been trying the
anti-inflammatory diet and it seems to help.  (Its healthy anyway).  But I have eaten more sugar
and gluten this past week and do feel a slight flare; kind of like a hangover headache without
having consumed alcohol.  In a way its good because it instructs me on what I know to avoid.
But, boy it also lets me know what I am missing!