Author Topic: Passing of a great friend, Care.  (Read 26982 times)

valene2009

Re: Passing of a great friend, Care.
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2011, 05:23:23 PM »
Spring i am sorry for your loss of Care. :(  May she be in peace now..

WYdry

« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2011, 11:10:23 AM »
So sorry to hear of this passing.

trejonina

« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2012, 05:51:14 AM »
I'm very sorry to know that Care has gone.I LIVE IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY and all my info about my illness has come from this site,NOT FROM DOCTORS as I have even told them what blood tests to prescribe to diagnose my sjongren's and they get angry because of that.I owe you people founders of this site and users my health,and maybe my life.My gratitude is endless.Thank you all.

P.Trish

« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2012, 06:16:21 PM »
I did not 'know' Care', but is it obvious that she has left a legacy of compassion, education and friendship.  Peace and blessings to you and her family.
female dx'd Jan 2012, English/Drama Teacher: retired, plaquenil 400mg, aspirin 80 mg, Lisinipril 20mg,  fish oil, multi vitamins, methyl pred  pack (every 2 months) evoxac, d-mannose, biotin, gluten free
. Stroke survivor  'Have a heart that never hardens and a touch that never hurts" (Dickens)

Poochie

« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2012, 06:53:00 AM »
I know all of my past friends and co-board members were wondering if I knew of Care's passing.  Well, yes I did know, however the news hit me a lot harder than I thought it ever would. 

Care - we worked together on chats, SJS world business, and everything you needed me to tackle for almost 5 yrs  I have missed you and will miss you dearly. 

My thoughts and prayers have been with your family and friends although I have been absent from here for a long time 

For those of you who did not know Care,  you missed the privilege of knowing a fantastic person. 

Spring, I can't imagine how it hit you, but my deepest sympathy's. 

For almost 5 yrs, I had the wonderful honor of working with Care and all those who were ask to help out on this fabulous site.  I cherish every moment and all those I worked with.  Thank you.

I pray that this will be an everlasting memorial to Care for all the love and caring she put into it. 

Go with God Care and give Sally a hug for me.  I know she is beside herself having you again. 

Hugs, love and God Bless always,
Pooh

loulou

« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2012, 01:22:12 PM »
I hadnt been on the site for a very long time - but i am very saddened to read the loss of care.

I was lonely, scared and overwhelmed when i was diagnosed in 2003 until i came across this site, it was a comfort and reasurrance that i was not alone, and only did i find this site due to care and spring.

God bless care and may you rest in peace and you will be remembered by so very many.

Loulou
primary sjogrens, primary biliary cholangitis, auto-immune hypothyroidism, Osteoporosis gerd.hiatus Hernia, cold feet, no tears, lacrilube, celluvisc, thyroxine, ursofalk, gabapentin, omerprazole.

Deb 27

« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2012, 07:14:39 AM »
That is really sad. I never knew this person but send my sympathies. I know she will be sorely missed.
Sjogrens and RA,  Morphea (skin scleroderma), Hashimoto's, 
Nexium, synthroid, HRT, plaquenil,  Restasis, Maxi-tears supplement, L-glutathionne, CoQ10, folate, trintillex,  multi vitamin. lisinopril.

RoseL

« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2012, 03:36:16 PM »
I haven't been on in a very long time, but it seems that the last time I was, Billie was driving up to the Mayo Clinic (or somewhere like that) to see if they could resolve her health issues.  I didn't I know that she was a co-founder of the site, but it doesn't surprise me.  I want to thank Billie and everyone on Sjogrens World for taking the time to share their knowledge, wisdom, stories, compassion, humor and love! It's a Godsend!

My condolences to Billie's friends and family. 

RoseL

EllaBlue

« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2012, 06:32:37 PM »
Spring, I am new here so this thread is old for "me." STILL that matters not. What matters is that we all apreciate who she was, and how wonderful everyone says she was. And if not ofr her, we would not ever have one another. SO thank you...
I never knew you Care....but thank you for bringing together people that truly need one another.
God Bless you and may you rest in peace, free from pain:):) I have a feeling you are one of the angels!
EllaBlue

sass

« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2012, 03:22:38 AM »
It is just a thought, But I was wondering if there was some kind of memorial or anything that we could do honoring Care's contributions?  I have no idea's as I do not live close, nor did I have a chance of meeting her.

It just seems fitting to me, that with everything see offered, to have something done in her memory. 
I could be out of line here and if I am, I am sorry.  I just understand that she was a great woman and I want her to be honored in a fitting way.

Is this something we could think about or possibly it has already been done. OR is there a place we can make a contribution. Like a scholarship fund or something. I can't do much, but it we all had something it could add up. ;D   If so, please let us know .
                                                                      thank you,   ~sass~