Author Topic: Passing of a great friend, Care.  (Read 26971 times)

smallfry

Re: Passing of a great friend, Care.
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2011, 02:08:11 AM »
I didn?t have the pleasure of knowing care, but her name say?s it all ?Care? what a person, out of her own suffering she and Spring were able to develop this wonderful site that I have so often referred to as my refuge.

A place where so many people from all over the world are able to come to,to learn, to understand, to cry, to vent, to laugh and to find lasting friendships, what a very caring and a compassionate person she was.

My heart felt sympathies go to her family, and friends.

Thankyou CARE
Cheryl

gold55

• GoldenLoves
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2011, 04:02:02 AM »
Thank you for this site, Care and may you rest peacefully in the arms of angels.  My heartfelt sympathy goes out to Care's beloved family and friends.  It sounds like I missed out on knowing a very special human being.
Dx#1:  dx changed to Sicca Syndrome + UCTD (how wonderful)
Dx#2:  Osteoarthritis and high cholesterol
Meds:  my golden retrievers, my doodle, otc tylenol, ibuprofen, mobic, vitamins, omegas, oral pilocarpine, liguid chondroiten/glucosamine with

susanep

• Each Day Is A Miracle !
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2011, 11:55:51 AM »
Does anyone know Cares age? I just couldn't remember. Her family and friends are still in my prayers.

susanep
Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi

CAT1962

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2011, 06:58:02 PM »
I am so sorry! I will keep Care's family and her SjS family and friends in my thoughts and prayers.

kimbo

• Love never fails
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2011, 08:17:47 AM »
When I found this SJS board after I was dx in 07, it was a life line, a world of compassion, understanding, encouragement and the most valid information I had found to balance and orientate me for my soggy journey.

The names popped out and greeted me, Care and Spring were the center piece Super Heroes.

Thank you so much, Care.  You will be missed. You have left a legacy that will go on giving, as you have givin.

Love, hugs and Eternal Blessings,
Kimbo
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 08:19:21 AM by kimbo »
Diagnosed March of 2007. SJS/ RA Positive at 80  International-SSA strongly positive at 811-SSB 273
ANA positive at 1:1280
Hashimoto's
Gabapentin, propanol, Celebrex, Synthroid, Cytomel, vitamin D, B complex, Omega 3 complex, and multi vitamins; At 62, I seem to be a low maintenance sjog

MissMim

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2011, 05:27:51 AM »
Some of you know me from the boards previously as chat host Mad Madam Mim.  I have not been around for a while things have been tough in my corner of life.  I heard from the other staff members about Care passing and it suddenly made me realise just how important she was in my life.  She looked after me, virtual hugs, virtual tissues, virtual advice but real love and for this I can only say thank you for all you did for me and in turn for my family and I will miss you greatly.

My heart felt sympathies go out to Care's family, Care was an inspirational lady and you should be very proud of having had her and thank you for allowing me to share her with you.  My love also goes out to you Spring, losing such a close friend is a heart breaking experience.

It has also made me realise how much I treasure the rest of you and that my life would be emptier without knowing you are there, for this I would like to thank you whilst I can.

With love
MissMim  AKA Mad Madam Mim

« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 05:29:58 AM by MissMim »

stephL

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2011, 05:55:08 AM »
I'm so sorry Spring! My condolences go out to you and all her friends and family. I regret that I missed out on getting to know her. But I'm so grateful to both of you for Sjogrens World. Thank you!
"Unlike weakness, fatigue can be alleviated by periods of rest." -Wikipedia: Fatigue (medical)

Maggie12

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2011, 12:50:04 PM »
 :( My condolences to 'Care's' whole family and friends - R.I.P. you are in our thoughts and prayers.

quiger

« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2011, 04:40:26 PM »
Care/Billie was such a special friend and will be greatly missed. It's so hard to even express the sadness following such a loss. She was definitely one of a kind.

I'd rather think that now her pain is gone and she is once again taking her beloved Sally for her evening walks.

quig
Check out the info on the home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html

sunnybunny

« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2011, 12:21:26 AM »
how terribly sad to come back (havent been on in about a month) and hear this news  :(

i can't find any words to describe...so many of you have said it so perfectly already.

God bless her, her  family and friends

lynnmarie219

« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2011, 05:16:08 PM »
I'd rather think that now her pain is gone and she is once again taking her beloved Sally for her evening walks.

What a nice thought Quiger! :)  Thank you!

Patze

« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2011, 06:45:55 PM »
Thumbs up Quigers, thumbs up!

Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen

Chickpea

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2011, 04:42:13 PM »
Thank you for that thought, Quiger.  I found I was smiling as I imagined Care and Sally, together again!

Love to all - Chickpea

paperdoll

« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2011, 04:35:23 PM »
Rest in Peace Care thank you for creating this Board and Website and everything... you have helped so many people!!!!!!!

Mr. Duffy

« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2011, 04:56:18 PM »
I would like to express my sincere sympathy to Care's family and friends and to you SPRING, on the loss of your good friend. Care was one of the first people to respond to my questions many years ago in those early days when I had nothing but fear. She was so kind and helpful.

Love,
Duffy Dog