Author Topic: stressfully sick  (Read 4941 times)

smallfry

Re: stressfully sick
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2011, 10:37:09 PM »
Oh Jozee
 You sound so so happy make every minute that you have left with your dear cat count, i feel sure that someone kind of heart will come along and and pick her,I am so pleased that it has turned out so well for you,you have such strength of character and you trully are to be admired.

I will pray for a good home for your cat, enjoy your spag!

Cheryl 

gold55

• GoldenLoves
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2011, 07:14:57 AM »
Congratulations!!!!  You'll feel 100% better with just you and your girls!!!!!  Stress sucks and living with someone who causes it is awful!  Sometimes you have to break ties even with family members who cause stress.  I did and although I have no family left......I'm much more relaxed.
Dx#1:  dx changed to Sicca Syndrome + UCTD (how wonderful)
Dx#2:  Osteoarthritis and high cholesterol
Meds:  my golden retrievers, my doodle, otc tylenol, ibuprofen, mobic, vitamins, omegas, oral pilocarpine, liguid chondroiten/glucosamine with

Patze

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2011, 07:40:35 AM »
Hi Jozee,

I'm glad to hear that you're finally safe and happy!  And congratulations on the new digs!

Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen

Doxie

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2011, 12:46:51 PM »
Hi Jozee, thanks for updating us. I'm so glad you are all moved and better off! Your little girls sound cute. My little girls, my doxies, give me lots of hugs, kisses as I'm sure your does too.

We'll pray that you find a really good home for your cat.

My brother just got an ugly divorce over Wit, and the attorneys just finally said that the only contact should be email.  With email you can keep documentation easily.  Going through a middle person for contact is an idea too.

Good luck, kick back and pamper yourself!

Tami

Duchess

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2011, 06:34:26 PM »
Hi,

I've been reading all the posts. So glad you and the dogs have moved into a nice, comfortable home. Do somethings for yourself now. Hope you'll enjoy the upcoming holidays.

Blessings to you,

Duchess
58 y/o, Sjogren's, Lupus, Raynaud's, Mitral Valve Repair, Asthma, Myofascial Pain. Plaquenil, Inhalers, Ibuprofen,Exovac, Vitamin D, Vitamin B-12, Omega 3, Eye Drops, Quinipril, Massage therapy.

Narablueeyes

« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2011, 06:39:59 PM »
Congratulations!!!!  You'll feel 100% better with just you and your girls!!!!!  Stress sucks and living with someone who causes it is awful!  Sometimes you have to break ties even with family members who cause stress.  I did and although I have no family left......I'm much more relaxed.

I know EXACTLY what you mean!!  BTDT. 

Meld256

« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2011, 01:42:43 AM »
Jozee,

We haven't forgotten you!  ;) I was looking forward to your update.

Yes, you have many friends here who care, but it sounds like you've got some pretty awesome "real-life" ones, too.  Helping you move and unpacking everything! That is a blessing.  And duplexes are really nice; someone close but not too close and no one overhead.

So glad that you're happy there. Isn't that funny how something like making spaghetti the way you want can be so exciting? Good for you.
I'm sorry about the cat.  I pray there'll be a good home found for her.  With all the help you've enlisted, I feel it will turn out well.  Your little girls sound like they're happy there, too.

That seems like very wise advice your counselor has about paying a price with your husband. We could use that thinking in many different situations, I think.  But, especially with someone who is "toxic" to our well-being.  I'll say that old cliche  "You've come a long way, baby!"  ;D 8)

Take care AND keep us updated, ok?  You've been in my thoughts and prayers and it's so good to hear positive things are happening for you.
Melinda