Author Topic: spousal support  (Read 6517 times)

Narablueeyes

Re: spousal support
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2011, 07:14:06 PM »
Of COURSE, Nara,

On top of everything else we have VERY HIGH STANDARDS.

Wouldn't you know it's the perfectionists who get hit the worst?

Hugs

Elaine

PS  No more Ms. Perfection.

Ms. let someone else do it

OR

Ms. get it store bought

OR

Ms.  Have it ordered in.

OR

Ms. Let's not even do it at all!

OR

Ms.  I hope someone invites us to THEIR house.

:-)

I've let go of the high standards.  As long as he's willing...

I've become a master at ordering online.  Clothes, food, dinner, meds, etc...I'm good at it and it's my only fun at this point.  And just out of curiosity, do you still feel like going to others houses for socializing?  I'm losing that quick, if I haven't already.

Meld256

« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2011, 10:14:42 PM »
Nara,

I think you could begin a whole new thread on the idea of socializing, and going to other's homes, out to dinner, etc. :P  (if you want to, of course)  For me, it doesn't happen as often as I'd like.

Narablueeyes

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2011, 10:17:43 AM »
When my first husband and I separated, the first thing I did was to buy a new set of sheets for the bed, and a cute quilt. I still treasure that quilt as a symbol of my independent nature.

*like*

Narablueeyes

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2011, 02:51:00 PM »
Oh my, I took a nap earlier only to wake up and find my hubby missing.  He just called me from the market and asked what kind of meat he needs to get.  Wow...

Jozee

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2011, 10:50:47 PM »
Lucky you. My husband (who I am leaving as soon as I get into a rental) asked me tonight if I'd make him cookies. Now what guy in his right mind would ask that when he knows his wife spent the entire day looking for a place to live...without him!!

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2011, 02:22:04 AM »
Does he know you are planing to live with out him?
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

Narablueeyes

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2011, 05:41:22 PM »
Lucky you. My husband (who I am leaving as soon as I get into a rental) asked me tonight if I'd make him cookies. Now what guy in his right mind would ask that when he knows his wife spent the entire day looking for a place to live...without him!!

Oh Jozee, I'm so sorry...I shouldn't have said anything.  Please know I keep you in my thoughts and heart.  A door will soon open for you and it will open to better things for you.  Life can only go up from here.