Author Topic: September Birthdays / Anniversaries  (Read 8454 times)

Bucky

• Global Moderator
September Birthdays / Anniversaries
« on: September 01, 2011, 06:04:46 AM »
 Hi fellow Soggies     :D     

Here we are, a brand new month - September 2011.  Along with this new month comes some new birthdays and anniversaries.

We'd like to celebrate the occasion with you - so, if you want, tell us the date of your celebration.

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to our members who celebrate the occasion in September.

I'm always glad to have a celebration that involves cake and/or presents!    ;D   

Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
Re: September Birthdays / Anniversaries
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 06:34:53 AM »
Happy birthday / Anniversary to everyone!
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

Shade

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 11:51:43 AM »
I'll have been married 23 years on Tuesday.  DH still makes a big, big deal out of our anniversary.  He is wonderful and always makes me feel special.

Happy Birthday to all our September babies! :-*

Happy Anniversary to everyone also!

Shade
Sjogren's dx 2011, Fibro, Osteoarthritis, Esophagitis, Depression, Anxiety, SFN, OAB, Asthma, Obstructive Breathing
Gabapentin, D3, Omega 3, B12 , Nexium, Prozac, Wellbutrin, Trazodone, Restasis, Evoxac, Meloxicam, Nuvigil, Plaquenil, VESIcare, Dulera, Montelukast, Spiriva

dante

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 09:25:27 PM »
Happy Birthday to my fellow sjoggies....My anniversary is 9/08-married 27 yrs...My birthday is 9/30-the big 5 O.

Canuck

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 12:51:09 PM »
September 1st is my Birthday, and the 15th is my husband's.
2 Virgo's in one house..........we're the only ones that could put up with each other!!!!!  HaHa.
Take care, everyone, and be as well as you can.
Canuck

Bucky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2011, 02:31:12 PM »
Happy belated Birthday Canuck - hope it was a good one!  May your new year of life be filled with many, many blessings.

Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

Cricket

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2011, 04:10:35 PM »
Happy Birthday September babies!

Happy Anniversary to all!

Cricket
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

lynnmarie219

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2011, 05:16:19 PM »
Happy Birthday to all of our September babies!

Happy Anniversary to all celebrating this month!

Here's some cake for us all to share with Bucky!

Bucky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 07:16:40 PM »
I'll have been married 23 years on Tuesday.  DH still makes a big, big deal out of our anniversary.  He is wonderful and always makes me feel special.
Shade

Shade & hubby:  Early Happy 23rd Anniversary!!   ;D  (I won't be online until later tomorrow, and wanted to get my wishes out earlier than that.)

What did hubby do to make your special day special?  (He sounds like a sweetie!)  ;)

Bucky

Meld256

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2011, 12:11:10 AM »
Happy Anniversary, Shade!  Hope you and your honey have a great day!  ;) 8) ;D

Shade

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2011, 12:12:15 PM »
Thanks so much Bucky and Melinda and everyone else for the well wishes. 

It hasn't bothered me to be isolated from people until you all wished me happy anniversary and I realized it meant so much.  I guess I do miss the social interaction I had at work.

Well, hubby came home mid-day (in between appts.) and brought me flowers and a card.  He made dinner reservations for this evening at a restaurant we've both heard good things about.  Looking forward to the new experience.

Bucky, he is definitely a keeper!

Thank you,

Shade
Sjogren's dx 2011, Fibro, Osteoarthritis, Esophagitis, Depression, Anxiety, SFN, OAB, Asthma, Obstructive Breathing
Gabapentin, D3, Omega 3, B12 , Nexium, Prozac, Wellbutrin, Trazodone, Restasis, Evoxac, Meloxicam, Nuvigil, Plaquenil, VESIcare, Dulera, Montelukast, Spiriva

Katybarstool

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2011, 01:45:55 PM »
Shade

Many congratulations to you and your beloved.

Enjoy your special meal.

Kathyx

Shade

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2011, 01:58:56 PM »
Thank you Kathy.  We're leaving in about 30 minutes.  Can't wait.

Shade

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2011, 06:12:47 PM »
Hi All,

DH took me to a tapas restaurant that Guy Fieri from Diners, Drive Ins and Dives had visited.  I didn't realize that until I saw the Food Network logo and Guy's autograph on the wall.  That's how hubby had heard about the place.  Small, intimate restaurant that only seats 17.  Great food and service...was fun ordering a lot of items off the menu.

As I said, he's still a keeper, even after 23 years.

Take care,

Shade

Katybarstool

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2011, 12:54:13 PM »
Shade

Glad you enjoyed your anniversary celebration.

Kathyx