Author Topic: Where are you from?  (Read 21444 times)

colleen

Re: Where are you from?
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2011, 09:38:31 AM »

I was born in Milwaukee, Wis.. then on to Northern California till age 11..Then we moved to Arizona and It has been home ever since however, in 2008 due to my husbands job field and a job layoff ( heavy equip oper)
we are now living in a 5th wheel and have been to many cities in Az for short jobs. Currently the job has taken us from Globe, Az to New Mexico for the summer it's a change of pace. It would be nice to settle back down in AZ but for now we never know where the work may take us..... :-\

This is a great and fun post....
colleen

hikerknees

« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2011, 02:36:21 PM »
Colleen,
Where are you staying in NM?  Far from the fires I hope.  I'm in the NW area, things are starting to clear up and we are hoping for more rain.
hikerknees

Iris

« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2011, 01:41:32 PM »
Born and raised in northwest Tennessee.. Been here most of my life except for a couple of years in Ohio then Alabama....  ;D
Sjogren's Syndrome, fibromyalgia, essential tremor, RLS, degenerative disc disease, gastritis, Ischemic colitis, heart disease.
Lisinopril, Pantoprazole, Ranitidine, Plavix, Diltiazem, Simvastatin, Magnesium, Aspirin, pain meds, serum tears, fish oil