Author Topic: Where are you from?  (Read 21448 times)

Jozee

Where are you from?
« on: May 14, 2011, 10:32:59 PM »
I'm not real great on the computer so there may be a way to do this easier. There is a post that is called "Anyone live in Arizona?"  Then there is a person here who I saw stated she's from Holland. It made me think...I wonder where all of us are from and where we were born. Not exactly the city but like...I live in Oregon and that is also where I was born. I feel like we are all friends but I don't know where people are. It's amazing to me to be talking with people from all over the world. I think I saw Sydney once too....Amazing!

Anyone care to share as well?? I've seen polls on here before but I'm not sure how to do this on the poll.

Meld256

Re: Where are you from?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 10:37:06 PM »
Sure!  :D  I was born in Ohio, but now live in SE Kentucky.

Jozee

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 10:38:22 PM »
Wow! That was fast! I'm curious if there are more people in certain areas than others. I can't wait to see all the replies! Thank you  :D

BonusMom

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 10:48:24 PM »
Born and raised in beautiful California.  I still reside in the Golden State.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 01:10:14 PM by BonusMom »

Meld256

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 10:48:43 PM »
I'll be interested to see where we all are, too! Funny, I just found your post and looked at the time; I WAS fast.  ;)

Jozee

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2011, 10:53:20 PM »
If it's 11:00 here it must be like 1 or 2 there! Seems us Sjoggies stay up late.

anita

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2011, 03:38:10 AM »
I was born in northern VA (near Washington DC).  I have lived in many other states and even Germany, but find myself back in the VA again, just in the mountains this time.
52 yr old SjS, APS w/strokes, Autonomic Neuropathy, PN, Nephrogenic DI, (CVID) IgG def., Cushing's, Asthma, Gastroparesis.  Sero-neg w/+ lip biopsy.  Meds: IVIG & pre-meds, Arixtra, Aspirin, Plaquenil, Cardizem, Toprol XL, Domperidone, Nexium, Midodrine, Symbicort, Fentanyl, Percocet, Zofran

SueAnn

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2011, 03:43:29 AM »
I was born in Florida, but raised in Michigan and I am back in Florida.  I have also lived in Texas.

Sue Ann
Sjs
LDN, Plaquenil, Evoxac, Prednisone, Restasis..
Vit B complex, calcium, Vit D
Female - 50ish

Linda196

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2011, 04:19:02 AM »
Born and brought up within a 250 km area of New Brunswick Canada. Moved around some but never actually took up residence anywhere else but near the sea shore or the Saint John River..... I must be a water nymph at heart.
Please check out our home page at http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html {{INCLUDES A LINK TO AMAZON SHOPPING!!}}
; and live chat at https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net/#SjogrensWorld

Gonzo

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2011, 06:28:55 AM »
I live in Holland in a small town nearby Amsterdam (20 minute drive).  And here it is now 3.28 pm so that's a different timezone ;-)

Cricket

• My Cancer Journey
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2011, 07:00:27 AM »
I live in Illinois, a suburb of  Chicago.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 02:06:07 PM by Cricket »
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

Pisces24

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2011, 08:06:25 AM »
Born, raised and live in Eastern Iowa.
I call myself a country gal who got spoiled by the city conveniences. Though I am not a winter or camping type person, I love the outdoors and enjoy the little small town atmospheres.  But I just couldn't get used to driving 15-10 miles for groceries, gasoline, drs, vets, etc etc. Due to the job situation, I have to work and live in the city.
But if I won the lottery, I'd definitely move to a small Iowa town.

Looove the Midwest. You can talke to perfect stranger waiting in line and they don't look at you like you escaped from the funny farm or a nearby spaceship. LOL

lynnmarie219

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2011, 08:46:44 AM »
Born and raised in Illinois....have moved around at times due to school and jobs but always stayed within the state!

Interesting thread...thanks for posting!

Scottietottie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2011, 09:49:34 AM »
Hi  :)

I was born in Scotland and now live in North East England.

Take care - Scottie  :)
http://sjogrensworld.org/   (our home page)
http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net  (way to chat + nickname and #Sjogrensworld)

Never do tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow!

Katybarstool

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2011, 12:16:09 PM »
I was born in South Yorkshire, but have lived in West Yorkshire for most of my life.

Kathyx