Author Topic: Reaching Out For Prayers For Twins! =(  (Read 5955 times)

sass

Reaching Out For Prayers For Twins! =(
« on: May 14, 2011, 01:00:05 AM »
 :'(        One of our babies has several problems.  In NICU!  It is 3:00 am and can't sleep!  My heart is breaking!
Please Pray for Callie Olivia, She was born today at 12:33, weighed 6lbs, 19 3/4 inches long.
Her Sister Kyndall Mary is doing good, born at 12:34, weighe 5lbs 9oz, 18 1/2 inches long.

Keep us all in your Prayers.      Thank You, sass

Meld256

Re: Reaching Out For Prayers For Twins! =(
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 02:32:03 AM »
sass,

My heart breaks along with you...I'm sure you can't sleep and are full of worry.  My prayers are with you and little Callie.  The NICU units are amazing places, where wonderful recoveries can happen.

Glad that sister Kyndall is doing well. They are both a really good size, as you expected. How's their Momma doing?  And your son?  I'm sure your love and support mean the world to him right now.

You are all in my thoughts and prayers. I know God is watching over all of you.  I hope you receive some rest for your body and mind knowing He is there.
Many hugs to you...Melinda

ohiolady

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 02:37:13 AM »
Sass,

I will certainly keep your little grandbaby in my prayers.  I have a little granddaughter and we love her so much.  I know your heart is heavy and I hope you can get some rest.  Please let us know how she is doing.  As Melinda said, they do amazing things for these little ones.

Take care.

Anan
SJS  Hashimoto's   Mild Raynauds  GERD  Gastroparesis
Restasis, Evoxac, Dexilant,  Domperidone, Zofran and Synthroid. Fish Oil, Vit D and B12  R lipoic acid,  Acetyl L Cartnine, Vitamin B1, and The Perfect Food Green and Fruit supplement

Kidney Cancer Survivor   
Female   Age: 62

Patze

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 06:59:20 AM »
Oh my Sass, I too will keep both of those beautiful little bundles of joy in my thoughts and prayers.

Sending you some

( ( ( H U G S ) ) )

my friend.

Take care of yourself and keep us updated, okay?

Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen

Daisy1234

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 07:06:24 AM »
Dearest Sass:

Sending prayers and positive thoughts for healing for the twins and all of your family members so that they have the strength and peace to carry on thru this most difficult of times.

With many hugs and heartfelt caring,
Daisy

DryEyes

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2011, 09:12:08 AM »
Positive Thoughs love and hugs coming to your new grandbabies and family.   I have seen some amazing journeys from premies.  Keep the faith.   Keeping you in my thoughts   Sass

sass

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2011, 08:36:28 PM »
Oh, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!   You have no idea what your responses do for me.  I get them thourgh out the day and I feel like I have friends all over the world praying for our little Callie!  You lift my heart up and give me hope!  What a tremendous amount of support you each have been!
Callie has several problems, one of is a extremely rare mouth problem that has not been identified.  The neo-natal doctor has never seen and could not find info on it after extensive research.  Feeding is going to be a extreme problem. 
(My research has pointed me in a direction that I think I know what it is-will let you know if I am right)

Please continue your prayers for her and us! 

She and Kyndall are both beauties and so sweet!                     Blessings to you all!    sass

BonusMom

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2011, 08:57:49 PM »
So sorry to hear that Callie has some troubles, but trust that the staff in the NICU will identify and resolve them.  So happy that Kyndall is doing well and their birth weights were so good.

My best to your family.

lynnmarie219

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2011, 09:09:51 PM »
Hi sass,

Sending lots of prayers and hugs your way to you and your family and hoping that the doctors find out how to help little Callie very soon. I also have seen absolute and complete miracles come out of those units! So glad to hear that her sister Kyndall is doing well and hope she continues to do so...

Thinking of you...keep us posted as you are able.

Meld256

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2011, 10:35:33 PM »
sass,

You DO have people all over the world praying for little Callie and your family! I'm so glad our support can lift your spirits just a bit.
I'm continuing to pray and keep you in my thoughts.  Hopefully, soon the doctors will identify the problem and know how to help her.  As lynnmarie said, I've also seen absolute miracles happen in those NICU units.  The staff is highly-trained and extraordinarily caring.

Keep us posted as you can, but please try to get some rest for yourself.
Hugs,
Melinda

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2011, 11:05:27 PM »
sass, My goodness, such big babies!!! The weight will surely help them at this stage. I am so sorry that Callie is having problems. They have beautiful names.

Please know that I am praying for them both and especially for Calliles mouth issues. My grandson was in NICU for one month and the others are right---miracles do take place there. NICU is quiet, dimmly lit and has an almost spiritual aura about it. I think there is a lot of love and prayers going on amongst all the staff/families, etc that lends to a special bonding of souls.

Please take care of yourself. Will await more news. Irish ;D

kimbo

• Love never fails
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2011, 03:19:24 AM »
Hey sass,

I am joining in. Praying that you and family find great support and care.
Callie and Kyndall, Twins , such a blessing.
Their weight is a good thing.
There are Doctors that specialize in mouth issues I am sure and I am praying your Doctors, pool resources for the very best care.

Praying blessing and care, BIG hug, kimbo
Diagnosed March of 2007. SJS/ RA Positive at 80  International-SSA strongly positive at 811-SSB 273
ANA positive at 1:1280
Hashimoto's
Gabapentin, propanol, Celebrex, Synthroid, Cytomel, vitamin D, B complex, Omega 3 complex, and multi vitamins; At 62, I seem to be a low maintenance sjog

eyeamdry

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2011, 03:34:50 AM »
Good thoughts for your babies and family.  They weigh a good amount for twins and that is a good thing. Lucy

loulou

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2011, 05:24:00 AM »
hi sass

Positive thoughts and prayers comin from me in uk - m heart goes out to you and family, i have grandchildren and know how precious they are.

bless you and family,

loulou
primary sjogrens, primary biliary cholangitis, auto-immune hypothyroidism, Osteoporosis gerd.hiatus Hernia, cold feet, no tears, lacrilube, celluvisc, thyroxine, ursofalk, gabapentin, omerprazole.

Reanne

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2011, 10:55:00 AM »
Amen, I agree with all the prayers being sent on behalf of your precious grand babies!!