Author Topic: Reaching Out For Prayers For Twins! =(  (Read 6008 times)

BonusMom

Re: Reaching Out For Prayers For Twins! =(
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2011, 06:59:31 PM »
Perhaps they should have named her Sass(ie) as she is a little fighter!

I am so, so happy that all three were released to their home, where they will all undoubtedly rest better and continue to flourish.

All my best.

Cricket

• My Cancer Journey
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2011, 08:03:58 PM »
I am sorry I came in late on this post - but I will lift them in prayer that they continue to thrive.  Also that your daughter will regain her strength.

It is amazing what prayer can do, remember that our Lord is the great healer and physician!!

Continued prayers for your two precious granddaughters
Cricket
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

lynnmarie219

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2011, 08:20:08 PM »
Thanks for sharing the good news...so glad that the twins were well enough to go home...that's great!

Continuing to send lots of hugs, positive thoughts and prayers your way...

Keep us posted when you are able...

Bucky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2011, 09:24:59 PM »
Sass - what great news that everyone was released to go home today!  Dorothy said it the best (Wizard of Oz), "there's no place like home". 

May the twins grow to be healthy, happy little girls enjoying all life has to offer.

Blessings to you all.

Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

Cheryl

• Sjogrens Staff
    • Enter here for chat room:
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2011, 03:14:00 PM »
Sass,
I'm thrilled to know that both babies are doing so well - at home!   :)  Congratulations to all of you.   I hate that little Callie will require surgeries; I hope they are quick and painfree.

Now, Grandma, are you remembering to take care of yourself?  About that thing called sleep...

Hugs and continued prayers,
Cheryl
Chat co-host on Thursdays at 8:00 Eastern time

hootyhu1

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2011, 06:26:11 PM »
Sass,

The news that everyone is home adjusting to their new life as a family brought tears of joy to my eyes!!!!! I had a horrible day today and this is the UP that I needed!!!
hugs-Gretchen

Patze

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2011, 06:37:49 PM »
That is good news Sass, good news indeed!!!!!!

Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen

Meld256

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2011, 10:25:22 PM »
sass,

I read your update and thank you earlier, but could not respond.  Too many tears in my dry eyes!  ;)

It sounds as if Callie has had nothing short of a miracle in her little life. I am so glad to hear that both girls are doing so well, and to hear that they were released from the hospital amazes me!  From what you say, Callie will need to go through many surgeries, but she will come through with the same flying colors with God's grace.

I know I probably shouldn't bring faith into this forum too much, but the Lord has given me so much strength in times of crisis,  I'm sure it was the only way I made it through. And I feel it was faith and prayer that gave Callie her strength.

Now, Grandma, time for a little rest for you, huh? I send you my continued prayers for strength, comfort and peace.
Blessings to you,
Melinda

sass

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2011, 08:48:43 PM »
Geneticist is calling it OVAS.  At least that is what she thinks.  I have done some research on it and am finding very little on OVAS.  am not even sure that I am on the right thing, as this does not describe to me what I see!  So she goes to plastic surgeon this next week.  At least, I will be able to go to that appt, as I am going Sunday and get to stay to the following Sunday. Taking a week off of work.  There could be possible spine problems in the future with OVAS occording to the Genetiscist, but she did say she is not a diagnostician and that her chromosone testing came out normal.  But OVAS would still be considered a genetic thing???  She has a mild case.  It gets so much worse for many children. 
I will see what the Surgeon calls it.  So ready for Sunday to arrive so I can go see my little bumpkins.   Please continue your prayers.  Thank You!    sass

loulou

« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2011, 09:44:31 AM »
hi sass

I have been off site for  a while due to pc probs - but so warmed to read your little bumpkins are home with mum.

I still pray for continued progress for the twins and strength for you and family for times ahead. What troopers your bumpkins are. I pray for positive news about little Callie.

take care of yourself.God BLess.

Loulou
primary sjogrens, primary biliary cholangitis, auto-immune hypothyroidism, Osteoporosis gerd.hiatus Hernia, cold feet, no tears, lacrilube, celluvisc, thyroxine, ursofalk, gabapentin, omerprazole.