Author Topic: Snoring  (Read 2592 times)

amberjolie1

Snoring
« on: April 29, 2011, 06:53:09 AM »
I never used to snore, except when I was pregnant (I guess because the nasal passages swell up).

Now I snore a lot.  Drives my husband nuts, and me, too, since now I get nudged or told to turn over every time I snore  :-\.

Is it just the nasal dryness that is causing it this time?  I wonder if saline spray (much as I hate the stuff) would help with that?  Anyone with any experience/suggestions?

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
Re: Snoring
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 07:10:36 AM »
I would suggest a sleep study for proper treatment. I found that my mumps scarf works better for me than my bi-pap machine. My scuba tanks worked much better than the bi-pap also. Can you tell that I could not get the bi-pap to work. After months of adjustment and additional studies It sits on a shelf in the basement.

My wife loves her C-pap. She is sleeping better than she has for years. Her snoring would rattle the doors and windows in the house. We started to sleep in separate rooms about 30 years ago. Her mother had the same snoring problem. My wife's snoring has affected her hearing, and my hearing.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, Goldenseal, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

Katybarstool

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 11:16:15 AM »
Amber

I snore too, so I'm banished to my own bedroom - which is the first time in my life I had my own room :) I do enjoy visiting rights next door though  ;)

Kathyx

Jellyb

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 12:18:14 PM »
Hi Amber, i snore now too and i also have my own room i go to after the first nudge from my husband to roll over. I would like to know if the nasel spray works, or if there is something better to try. It would be nice to sleep the whole night with my husbie:-)

amberjolie1

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 12:56:08 PM »
Hee, hee!  Right now he's stuck with me because we've got a girl and two boys, so both of our other bedrooms are taken up.  I'm sure he'd like to banish me, though! :D

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 01:15:46 PM »
My wife stayed in the bedroom and I moved to the living room.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, Goldenseal, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism