Author Topic: Dentist appointments  (Read 857 times)

Karen

Dentist appointments
« on: April 17, 2011, 05:24:23 PM »
I'm happy to report I made it through two critical very long dental appointments over the last 2 weeks, both appointments lasted 3 hours each.  Of the 7 teeth that were
worked on three of them were severely cracked and decayed but thankfully my dentist saved them I have temporary's on them and am now just waiting for the crowns and in three weeks will have the permanent crowns put on.  I won't say it was easy, because it wasn't, sitting in the chair for 3 hours on two different appointments was not good for my neck or my whole entire body, and I feel like I'm still trying to recover from it, my mouth also is still sensitive in the gums and the one tooth was cracked so bad that the sensitivity is still there but getting better.   All the other teeth thankfully just needed fillings and some needed old fillings taken out because they were broken and new ones put in.

The last few days tho I've been battling awful hip pain all due to my RA, and it's been so difficult to sit, walk, and even sleep at night, I've put a phone call into my rheumy twice and they are starting to really annoy me as they are not returning my phone calls, the one call I put in I asked the girl when I called if I could please get in to see the Dr. this coming week and she said I couldn't, I told her why I needed to come in and she said  sorry no appts available, so she left the Dr. a note and no phone call back, so here I sat Thurs and Fri. suffering, well tomorrow first thing I'm calling them again.

So here it is Sunday night, and I'm enjoying watching the yearly Wizard of Oz, it's such a classic movie, I never get tired of it, brings back lots of memories.
Karen