Author Topic: Any experience with DigestaCure by Pristine Nutraceuticals?  (Read 11647 times)

cyates

Any experience with DigestaCure by Pristine Nutraceuticals?
« on: April 07, 2011, 10:39:58 AM »
In my research I came upon a website advertising a natural remedy to tackle (maybe reverse) Auto -Immunity - the product is DigestaCure and is marketed by Pristine Nutraceuticals. I am very wary of such claims, but am also very new to this whole thing and do not want to have tunnel vision and not consider all possibilities. The daily advertised cost (approx. $5 / day) in itself would be hard to justify, but still want to see what others may know about its potential effectiveness.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks for any first-hand experience with this or similar remedies.

Jellyb

Re: Any experience with DigestaCure by Pristine Nutraceuticals?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 12:48:41 PM »
Hi there! I am not familiar with this this digestacure, and i am very much and advocate of "if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is" just be careful and hopefully someone here in this forem has some more information for you. Good luck.
Primary sjogrens, Raynauds.
Magnesium, vitamin C, tumeric, low dose estrogen.

Multiple chemical and food allergies
Gluten free

Scottietottie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 06:52:34 PM »
Hi cyates  :)

Welcome to Sjogren's world.

If I were you - I too would be very cynical about claims of a 'cure'. There are millions of people ib the US - and hundreds of thousands in the UK with SjS.  If there was a cure out there - I think we would be a lot less in number!

Take care - Scottie  :)
http://sjogrensworld.org/   (our home page)
http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

Never do tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow!

Calli66

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 12:30:13 AM »
My friend tried this for a month. She has Sjogren's and bad Rheumatoid Arthritis---and lots of digestive and nutrition problems. At first, she said it was a "miracle" but the last time I talked to her she said it didn't work after 2 or 3 weeks. When she first mentioned it, I looked it up---it's basically aloe vera juice with some vitamins/minerals/herbs/who knows what added to it. The company seemed very sketchy to me, and the product way over priced. That's what I remember, but haven't looked it up recently, so maybe I'm not recalling correctly.

Calli

cyates

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 06:25:37 PM »
Thanks for the input. So far, I am not getting the warm fuzzies about it. 

DragonflyC

• Sjogren's Style
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 12:00:08 PM »
My friend who is a freelance marketer says not to trust anything with "nutraceuticals" in the name. He won't work for those companies because he says they are just cheating people. In his words, "'Nutraceutical' just means there's not enough of anything in it to require the company to be clear about percentages of ingredients or actual efficacy." He got to see behind the curtain at a few of these companies and was very disturbed by what they were up to.
SJS, Hashimoto's, Raynaud's
Plaquenil, Evoxac, Restasis, Levoxyl, fish oil supplements, Vitamin D, NSAIDs, prednisone when flaring
Tested positive for SS-A ( > 8 ) and ANA (>1:640)

Visit me at http://sjogrensstyle.com for ideas about living well despite autoimmune disease.

cyates

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 10:05:00 PM »
Yeah, I figured as much. Thanks again for all the input.

antmega

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2014, 11:32:23 PM »
My friend who has Lupus that was diagnose by her doctor. She found digestacure supplements on the internet and tried it. It did not cure her from Lupus but it did eliminate some of the symptoms that she was having that was cause by Lupus. That was a year ago and she still take it to this day. She put her results on delkhealth.com
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 05:13:31 AM by Linda196 »

cccourt1942

• Suffered from numerous symptoms for about 25 years
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2014, 07:06:40 AM »
This was a popular pyramid scheme ...about 20 or more years ago.  I don't believe any of their products proved effective...that is...more than any other supplemental product.  They had to have some products which were favorable.  Cure?  Highly unlikely.
Primary Sjogren's, GERD, Asthma, Cold hands and feet...but no red/purple, Sialadenitis, Stomach/digestion problems, sudden onset fatique, Psoriasis, Psoriatic arthritis (mild) Teeth discoloration, pilocarpine, Orasoothe, Xylimelt, Citrucel, Alcon- Tears Naturale, Nexium, Celebrex, Pilates Reformer