Author Topic: You know you have brain fog when...  (Read 3621 times)

Jozee

Re: You know you have brain fog when...
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2011, 11:32:00 PM »
Just yesterday I put the water pitcher under the faucet to fill, walked out the door and went to the store. When I came back I realized I left the water running. The pitcher was running over.

Today I went to the corner market to get my husband and I an ice cream. On the way home I realized I'd bought a diet coke instead so I had to drive all the way back to get the ice cream.

dainbramage

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2011, 05:14:05 AM »
When I forgot what I was doing, I used to walk back to where I started and I would remember. NOW I forget what I was doing or saying and I just say forget it....no use trying to remember when I can't remember.

sass

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2011, 06:44:23 AM »
I went to the Dentist and I told the receptionist that "I was a little early, but had brought a good book to read while I waited"....  She said,  "how many books did you bring? Your appointment is not till next week"! 

That same morning I took the 14k gold back to my earring, instead of my thyroid medicine!  Hey, they were both sitting on my bedside table!!   NO, I did not look for it later!!                                         -sass-

nancylee

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2011, 02:38:12 PM »
You're all messed up!!!! I feel so much better knowing I am not alone!!!

dainbramage

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2011, 02:52:53 PM »
I have forgotten to tell my husband something and 3 days later I remember and tell him. Of course he looks at me like you told me that a few days ago....OH ???

shevonne

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2011, 02:59:55 PM »
Well here is one:  My sister was having problems with her cell phone and bluetooth.  I wear my bluetooth a lot.  One day she called me and I said hello, hello, no answer.  I said to myself; I wish my sister would figure out that d_ _ _ _ phone.  She ranged me again and I said hello, hello and I looked to the side of me and my bluetooth was sitting on the table, lol.  I thought it was on my ear the whole time.  I forgot I took it off and I usually cant feel it when its been on a while.  I must have laughed my butt off for 20 minutes cause there are sometimes that I just want to cry cause I cant remember things.

Lauralou

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2011, 03:21:41 PM »
Oh my gosh! I'm so glad it's not just me!

Just last night I went to take my contacts out but I already had. And then I couldn't remember taking them out in the first place.

So far it doesn't happen very often, but I'm really hoping it doesn't start flowing over to work, get really bad and make me screw up really bad.