Author Topic: Foal might be born 2day, live cam  (Read 138095 times)

olmphoto2

Re: Foal might be born 2day, live cam
« Reply #735 on: June 22, 2011, 03:21:42 AM »
Mary Ann in Wisconsin

"A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that is unlocked and opens inwards as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push." 
          Ludwig Wittgenstein

olmphoto2

« Reply #736 on: June 22, 2011, 04:58:44 AM »
I see Cheyenne had a little one who is already up walking about! :D

High alert:
http://www.marestare.com/cam.php?alias=psychward2
Mary Ann in Wisconsin

"A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that is unlocked and opens inwards as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push." 
          Ludwig Wittgenstein

olmphoto2

« Reply #737 on: June 22, 2011, 05:30:15 AM »
This is too too funny...foal pushign head entirely under Cheyenne, pushing up...mama raises back leg patiently...ha-ha!  :D

Foal must have milk on head now AND wondering 'where's the milk bar?'   :D
Mary Ann in Wisconsin

Ludwig Wittgenstein

olmphoto2

« Reply #738 on: June 22, 2011, 06:00:17 AM »
Baby poked head out under mom's backside, looked around then exited!!! HAHA!!! ;D
Mary Ann in Wisconsin

Ludwig Wittgenstein

olmphoto2

« Reply #739 on: June 22, 2011, 07:44:37 AM »
Kay writes this past hour:

That shot really stressed me out as that is that big shot with the huge needle. I pray that is her last one!

No fever!!! She was really kicking up her heels outside. Storm is getting close so had to put them back in
Mary Ann in Wisconsin

Ludwig Wittgenstein

olmphoto2

« Reply #740 on: June 23, 2011, 12:40:51 AM »
Notes from Kay last night.... :)

Annie is doing so well we let her out again tonight. She is wore out!! She was so cute running out there.

Temp was up just slightly but I probably should have taken it before she went outside.

Here is an article on Sallys racing mare she bred

http://xwebapp.ustrotting.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=43081

[regarding Annie]

I am sure Black is the daddy. If she was out of Feature she probably would not be this small and fine boned. Feature throws much bigger foals than Annie.

Annie actually isnt tall at all its Shammy that is so tall and she is a Feature daughter.

Mary Ann in Wisconsin

Ludwig Wittgenstein

olmphoto2

« Reply #741 on: June 23, 2011, 01:35:41 AM »
Oh, my gosh, Annie was repeatedly pawing Tease's rump!  Look at the 'scuff' masks on the left!! No dice, kid, milk bar is closed rt. now! :lol:
Mary Ann in Wisconsin

Ludwig Wittgenstein

olmphoto2

« Reply #742 on: June 23, 2011, 02:10:58 PM »
Mary Ann in Wisconsin

Ludwig Wittgenstein

olmphoto2

« Reply #743 on: June 24, 2011, 07:08:39 AM »
Annie is fever free this morning!!!!  :D
Mary Ann in Wisconsin

Ludwig Wittgenstein

olmphoto2

« Reply #744 on: June 24, 2011, 07:10:57 AM »
From Kay... :D

Annie is still fever free! I am so dang happy. I was holding my breath taking that temp.

Wish I could get them outside but its still raining off and on
Mary Ann in Wisconsin

Ludwig Wittgenstein

Nancy60

« Reply #745 on: June 24, 2011, 02:35:41 PM »
I am just now getting back on, my internet was down again...2nd time in a week and I even replaced the cable modem last week....Cable guy is coming out on Sunday to check as they couldn't find anything...just tried today to see if it might be working and it came up, so getting my dose of internet now, playing catch up...

first thing I did was check on Annie and Tease.  so glad Annie is still fever free!!  That is good news.

I also saw this on Kay's Facebook from yesterday, evidently everyone was worried because the stall had been empty for quite a while, asked Kay about it on facebook and she replied...." Crap I had no idea! Hub and I Had an out of town meeting and tease busted out of the stall. they were stuck in the middle of the Barn. Poor Tease is so thirsty. Ughhhh"

Tease is up to her tricks again, poor girl paid for it this time though!

olmphoto2

« Reply #746 on: June 24, 2011, 03:37:38 PM »
Mary Ann in Wisconsin

Ludwig Wittgenstein

olmphoto2

« Reply #747 on: June 24, 2011, 03:40:20 PM »
Glad u r back Nancy...hope it stays on for u!
Mary Ann in Wisconsin

Ludwig Wittgenstein

olmphoto2

« Reply #748 on: June 24, 2011, 03:44:33 PM »
Owner says regarding Sunny, maiden mare:
Poor girl is SOAKED in sweat. Granted it is HOT, but I have two QH's who were just running and throwing a fit wanting shadows filly, shadow and moon just bred, bella was running around and Dazzle and Grandma are outside in the sun. NOBODY is sweating but Sunny. That baby wants OUT!!!
Mary Ann in Wisconsin

Ludwig Wittgenstein

olmphoto2

« Reply #749 on: June 24, 2011, 03:55:00 PM »
Certainly Sunny at Shadowed Moon Miniatures is not a comfortable gal! :(
Mary Ann in Wisconsin

Ludwig Wittgenstein