Author Topic: Foal might be born 2day, live cam  (Read 137111 times)

Bucky

• Global Moderator
Re: Foal might be born 2day, live cam
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2011, 06:21:17 AM »
Still no baby . . .  :(  Watching Patches this morning, she is still shifting her weight and her belly looks a little lower - bet it won't be too much longer before she gives birth.

Good Luck Patches . . . hang in there girl.

Bucky

Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

jpd54

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2011, 06:59:47 AM »
What a wonderful thing to do for us!!  It really does make it feel like Spring.  Thanks for sharing.

jpd
SJS, Fibro, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, GERD, Rosacea, TMJ

Celebrex, Gabapentin, Lasix, Potassium,Hydroxychloroquine, Lexapro, Lisinopril / Hydrochlorothiazide, Linzess, Metoclopram, Nexium, Oracea, Savella, Simvastatin, Vitamin D, Voltaren

Nancy60

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2011, 12:59:30 PM »
I keep going back to check on Patches too, before I left for work this morning she was pretty much like Bucky described.  I just got home and went to check and her stall is empty.  Is she outside, or did they take her somewhere???  Guess I'll have to check back later.  Hope she is OK.

Nancy

Bucky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2011, 03:19:46 PM »
I checked earlier this afternoon and Patches wasn't in her stall.  There was a note there that said, "Patches will be out in the pasture today getting some exercise."

I just checked now, and Patches is back in the stall eating.  There's a note that was posted 15 minutes ago that says, "No changes, I do not think she will foal tonight. :( " . . .

So, that's the latest in Patches corner . . . she's still with baby, eating and waiting . . . .

Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

lynnmarie219

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2011, 08:34:12 PM »
I've been checking on Patches too....I wonder if she knows how many people are in her corner and rooting for her? I hope she gives birth soon as she does look uncomfortable to me!

I'll keep watching...thanks for the updates!

season

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2011, 08:46:43 PM »
This is neat.

Bucky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2011, 09:56:02 PM »
Are you sure Patches is pregnant?  She might be a little chunky because she's eating all the time!!  LOL 

I don't think Patches sleeps very much . . . every time I see her she's eating.

A little while ago she had her backside up against that door (?) on the top of the screen - she just stood there for a bit shifting her weight back and forth.  Poor thing has got to be uncomfortable.

Do their babies move around a lot like our babies do when we're carrying them?  It never use to fail whenever I wanted to sleep is when the baby would start moving around. 

OK Patches . . . . Friday's the day (which in OH, it is already Friday) so that means TODAY!!  Let's get 'er done!   ;)

Bucky

Bucky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2011, 12:31:56 PM »
Patches, I hope you are enjoying the fresh air today out in the pasture.  When you get back in your stall later today, it's time to get down to the business of having that baby!!   :D

If you can plan (ha) this birth to be a little later this evening (but not too late) - after I get off work around 9:30'ish (which would be 10:30 your time) - that would be great, so I can watch your baby come into this world.  OK?!?  If you can't wait that long, that's OK, I understand.   ;)

Like I said before, enjoy your last few hours before your baby comes - you'll be a busy momma once he/she arrives.  Good Luck.

Bucky

Nancy60

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2011, 01:56:17 PM »
Well it is almost 4:00 (5:00 Patches time) pm and she isn't in her stall yet, must be out getting some exercise.  Maybe walking will get things started for her.  I hope it happens soon.  Will check back later.

Nancy

Katybarstool

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2011, 02:45:18 PM »
No foal yet - Mrs Bucky, I agree with you, I don't think she's pregnant, I think she's just eaten too much.

Kthyx

lynnmarie219

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2011, 04:45:32 PM »
Poor Patches....I'm keeping my fingers crossed that tonight is the night!

I feel so bad for her as she still looks uncomfortable...I wish I could pet her and help her feel better!

She is laying down now...maybe she will feel better that way!

lynnmarie219

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2011, 04:57:22 PM »
Uh oh...now she is laying on her side...do you think its almost time?

Sorry...don't know much about this kind of thing.... :)

lynnmarie219

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2011, 05:27:02 PM »
Never mind...Patches is back up and eating!  :D

dbab

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2011, 06:54:35 PM »
I see her pawing, that usually means it's soon :)

CAT1962

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2011, 07:05:57 PM »
She is lying DOWN and eating!  ;D What a fickle horse. hehe I can't wait to see baby!